arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
Why vpss are so low. I think cuz new users joined the forum. I hope to have more vpss on next giveway
Thanks Post4VPS
(05-04-2021, 01:38 PM)hamed Wrote: Why vpss are so low. I think cuz new users joined the forum. I hope to have more vpss on next giveway

We have 13 VPSs unused, not even that low Big Grin. Only the variation is less than previous giveaway since we only have 4 providers for now.

(05-04-2021, 11:49 AM)sAmI Wrote: For VPS 13, The VPS specification are quite decent for game servers and the location and with NVME storage, Since you have VPS 13, How is it holding up for you?

Agree. It's an awesome VPS. I don't think I need upgrade any time soon so I don't think to drop the VPS Tongue.

All is very good and nice. I cannot thank @Lampard enough for this awesome VPS. Check out my review if you wanted to learn more Big Grin
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Great giveaways but less in quantity. however VPS-7 is a good choice if available in German location. and VPS-1 is good choice for beginners because of KVM Virtualizer.
Best of luck for all applicants.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(05-05-2021, 05:17 AM)sagher Wrote: Great giveaways but less in quantity. however VPS-7 is a good choice if available in German location. and VPS-1 is good choice for beginners because of KVM Virtualizer.  
Best of luck for all applicants.

Thanks @sagher  German location is presently taken.  So for VPS 7 the available locations are US:  Atlanta, NY, LA and Atlanta.  VPS 1 for me would be the better choice because it comes with a Virtualizor panel so you can install your own OS.  There is no panel with VPS 7 - support is via Admin at request.

VPS 1 templates are up to date. I notice there is even a Fedora 32, however from what I studied up on, it is recommended that one has minimum of 2 GB RAM and preferably double that for Fedora 32-34 installation.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
This time...... it must be one of the smallest giveaways in recent months.

The VPS specs are still not bad though. At least we still have a VPS with 2GB RAM available.

Should still be attractive enough for our new members. Smile

I've just discovered that VPS 10 RAM is in actual fact 1 GB RAM.  I've fixed both VPS 10 Plan in the VPS Plan Announcements, as well as the Compare Table.

In the meanwhile, for those who are interested in more info about VPS 1 and VPS 10, I've done quickie reviews below:
https://post4vps.com/Thread-Host4Fun-VPS-1-Review
https://post4vps.com/Thread-Evolution-Ho...-10-Review

Deadline for VPS Requests will expire tomorrow, Friday, 7 May.
Terminal
(05-04-2021, 02:30 PM)tiwil Wrote: Check out my review if you wanted to learn more Big Grin

Did you check this post:
https://post4vps.com/Thread-Limitless-Ho...8#pid41308
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
Looks like we have only two VPS Requests for this month's Giveaway.  Congratulations to @Littlemaster for getting his old VPS 1 back.  And to @Decent12 for getting VPS 10. Glad to see you back.   Big Grin

- closed -
Terminal
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM
 [CLOSED] 65th Giveaway
02-15-2021, 04:08 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting