arrow_upward

Pages (15): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cobalt Server Panel
I made 2 VMs with each 1vcpu and 1GB ram but things didn't look promising so deleted both and tried to make one vm using all resourced allocated to my account.

Now it says We are currently out of space, an admin has been notified.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(11-06-2015, 07:40 AM)xdude Wrote: I made 2 VMs with each 1vcpu and 1GB ram but things didn't look promising so deleted both and tried to make one vm using all resourced allocated to my account.

Now it says We are currently out of space, an admin has been notified.

Actually at that time All resource had been used,Don't worry now the Problem has been fixed, Zack ordered more resources and fixed your problem.

Now everything should be Ok.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

my second question if i create a vm will it goes offline in 2 -3 days and disappear.

i tryed to create a new vm but its an hole day deploying
http://oi67.tinypic.com/29prez6.jpg
(11-11-2015, 07:36 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: my second question if i create a vm will it goes offline in 2 -3 days and disappear.

no it shouldn't but C@C is experiencing major delays at the moment, I'm trying to get an ETA/servers bumped in build queue.
(11-12-2015, 09:39 PM)cobalt-zack Wrote:
(11-11-2015, 07:36 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: my second question if i create a vm will it goes offline in 2 -3 days and disappear.

no it shouldn't but C@C is experiencing major delays at the moment, I'm trying to get an ETA/servers bumped in build queue.

How long will the major delays last?, if it's more than a week, than i'm scared...
(11-12-2015, 09:44 PM)corrida Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 09:39 PM)cobalt-zack Wrote:

How long will the major delays last?, if it's more than a week, than i'm scared...

server build delays were only the past day or two.  What exactly are you experiencing?  If you send your build in, I am arranging for all vms to be put up higher in build queue.
Zack Server Manager panel says I'm using 60% of memory and in Windows task manager it's only 33%. I don't even in SolusVM you don't get exact memory usage but worry me is this can trigger anything else ?

I mean these stats are when I don't run anything so when I run something, system will use more memory and in panel would it reach 100% and mark vps abuse resources or something ?

Zack, you really need to add a Windows Server template. Windows 7 does not accept VNC or RDP connections, so I have no way to access my VPS.

Thank you!
(11-17-2015, 12:09 AM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: Zack, you really need to add a Windows Server template. Windows 7 does not accept VNC or RDP connections, so I have no way to access my VPS.

Thank you!

I'm using Windows 7 template and use RDP to access.  It should work. But it would be great if something like Windows 2012 available. )

(11-17-2015, 07:52 AM)xdude Wrote:
(11-17-2015, 12:09 AM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: Zack, you really need to add a Windows Server template. Windows 7 does not accept VNC or RDP connections, so I have no way to access my VPS.

Thank you!

I'm using Windows 7 template and use RDP to access.  It should work. But it would be great if something like Windows 2012 available. )

Well, for me it doesn't work no matter what. I can't even connect to the server via VNC.
Pages (15): Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting