arrow_upward

Pages (15): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cobalt Server Panel
@Sagnik
You can't do that (I've been complaining to cobalt-zack for a while lol).
It would have been okay had the ip address not changed.
Every new server created gets a new IP
That means extra cPanel licensing, updating nameservers
Currently with API we have been provided we can not do that yet. We have been told to expect a new major release soon, hopefully containing such features. We will add such features as they become available to us, I apologize for the inconvenience. If you ever need to redeploy, open a support ticket and we'll make a new vm so you can transfer files over easier.
I asked about this in another topic and have to thank Sagnik for giving me the answer.

@cobalt-zack ; if we make a support ticket could you assigned the same ip address for server ? Providing this happens on rare occasions.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Currently I don't have any servers but my account status is showing as FULL.
Please help me ASAP as I am not able to create any servers.
(11-03-2015, 03:54 AM)Sagnik Sasmal Wrote: Currently I don't have any servers but my account status is showing as FULL.
Please help me ASAP as I am not able to create any servers.

i didn't exactly get you, what do you mean you are not able to create VM?, check your resources do you have correct resources ? if yes then it should be working correctly. if not then are you getting any errors or so?
Let me tell you the whole story, RJ:
1. I couldn't install cPanel after deleting the old server and creating a new one many times.
2. Yesterday night, I created a new server and selected the OS ' CentOS 6.5 64-bit (cPanel-WHM)'. (11 p.m. IST approx.)
3. It was in 'Deploying' state.
4. Today morning, when I logged in to the panel, it was showing:
[Image: 3zX0Bts.jpg]
[Image: k0MUSuY.jpg]
5.PLEASE HELP
please read the topic in the announcement this is probably becasue there is no server online to show your assigned resources
I read just NOW....
Any expected downtime?
I mean can anyone tell me the estimated downtime?
Idk but this is what i have been reading
Pages (15): Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting