arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comeback of PiratesHosting Free Department
[Image: logo.png]
Dear members of Free department of PiratesHosting, Finally.

From last 2 week we've already announced that we will bring free services back in our official discord channel but we haven't announce that in our forum.

We've decide to make PiratesHosting free again as it was on the before December 2018 and if you're paid customer then don't worry you can keep your premium server and upgrade/downgrade, renew,etc whenever you want.

How do PiratesHosting will earn money if we provide service for free?

First of all, Remember if you already have paid gameserver or web hosting then don't think free and paid are similar obviously there is requirements and limits on free services & you can renew, upgrade,downgrade it your premium product. and free stuff will here on forum with monthly post requirements.

Departments under PiratesHosting Media Group NL:
Http://PiratesHosting.com = Paid department
Forum.PiratesHosting.com = Free Department

PiratesHosting free department will be run on advertisement earning so as long as we can support we will keep it alive. If you can sponsor us a VPS, buy a space for advertisement or anything else then contact me.

1. Shoutbox will be added
  2. Reregistration will be enabled again
  3. All boards will be reopen expect request board (it will on 12th feb)
  4. Now forum will be reopen at forum.pirateshosting.com on 10th February. You can start your requirement to request free gameserver or web hosting but remember we don't start providing free product before 12th February.

#2. Here come the sad news

If you guys remember we were saying we will change our name because people talking word "Pirates" too seriously and don't trusting us because we selling illegal things according to their perception. But those who are with us know we ain't selling/providing illegal things. I choose that name because one of my favorite movie series is Pirates of the Caribbean (POTC) So unfortunately we dropped rebranding (changing) PiratesHosting due to some reason. Now we've decide to perception rather than change our name.

So i want every PiratesHosting member please go and review us at https://pirateshosting.com/review.html I will add all products on review website called hostadvice you can review what you experience on our hosting.

Please Support Us.

You can Support us by your Donations. even a penny (donation can bring it back free department)
You can Support us by Sponsoring us a VPS. (for Sponsorship. Kindly PM me or mail us at [email protected])
You can Support us by Keep active and shared our website you to friends. (please share on your wall)
You can Support Us by Join our team and do you best. for member get product faster.

Best Regards,
Founder of PiratesHosting.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(02-08-2019, 06:41 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote:
[Image: logo.png]
Dear members of Free department of PiratesHosting, Finally.

From last 2 week we've already announced that we will bring free services back in our official discord channel but we haven't announce that in our forum.

We've decide to make PiratesHosting free again as it was on the before December 2018 and if you're paid customer then don't worry you can keep your premium server and upgrade/downgrade, renew,etc whenever you want.

How do PiratesHosting will earn money if we provide service for free?

First of all, Remember if you already have paid gameserver or web hosting then don't think free and paid are similar obviously there is requirements and limits on free services & you can renew, upgrade,downgrade it your premium product. and free stuff will here on forum with monthly post requirements.

Departments under PiratesHosting Media Group NL:
Http://PiratesHosting.com = Paid department
Forum.PiratesHosting.com = Free Department

PiratesHosting free department will be run on advertisement earning so as long as we can support we will keep it alive. If you can sponsor us a VPS, buy a space for advertisement or anything else then contact me.

1. Shoutbox will be added
  2. Reregistration will be enabled again
  3. All boards will be reopen expect request board (it will on 12th feb)
  4. Now forum will be reopen at forum.pirateshosting.com on 10th February. You can start your requirement to request free gameserver or web hosting but remember we don't start providing free product before 12th February.

#2. Here come the sad news

If you guys remember we were saying we will change our name because people talking word "Pirates" too seriously and don't trusting us because we selling illegal things according to their perception. But those who are with us know we ain't selling/providing illegal things. I choose that name because one of my favorite movie series is Pirates of the Caribbean (POTC) So unfortunately we dropped rebranding (changing) PiratesHosting due to some reason. Now we've decide to perception rather than change our name.

So i want every PiratesHosting member please go and review us at https://pirateshosting.com/review.html I will add all products on review website called hostadvice you can review what you experience on our hosting.

Please Support Us.

You can Support us by your Donations. even a penny (donation can bring it back free department)
You can Support us by Sponsoring us a VPS. (for Sponsorship. Kindly PM me or mail us at [email protected])
You can Support us by Keep active and shared our website you to friends. (please share on your wall)
You can Support Us by Join our team and do you best. for member get product faster.

Best Regards,
Founder of PiratesHosting.

I've personally seen you yoyo your free services up and down several times in the past year. Pulling your free containers from our community because you no longer offered the service due to not being able to afford it since your 'friend' needed money to help with the server cost.

We took a risk letting you on as a sponsor even though it wasn't your own paid for server. We will not do that again.
Im afraid I have to agree with @coreyman on this one, while it is great to see providers come back I have also seen you come and go many times. While being a provider is great its just not for everyone I hate to say it but if you cant afford to pay for your resources it may be best to stay off.
Although I have great respect for where @coreyman comes from, and sympathy as well since @arsalahmed made some huge blunders at freevps.club that collectively burnt all of his chances there,  I don't want arsalahmed to give up.  If I could compare the quality of arsalahmed's posts and actions when I first "met" him (think it was 2016) at freevps.us to this moment.  Everything has hugely improved.  He writes much better posts.  He treats every one with great respect. He does his Mod job as best as he can, and you see him online regularly.  He is committed to VPS.  And he tries to improve all of the time.  Hopefully he can take this criticism as positively as he does everything else and learn from it.  And stay away from offering sponsorship to anyone until he has his VPS business re-established.

If I may make a suggestion @arsalahmed786, you should seriously think about changing the name of your domain - and rebrand it.  Carry on as you are but change the name and domain name so it's closer to what you want to do. Maybe games4vps  or freevps4games or something like that.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Yeah There are plenty of catchy brand names you can use for this than the pirate thing. Also I agree with @deanhills nobody should give up just because couple of failures. Should learn from past mistake and move on. Hosting trade is not easy these days. Specially it's very hard for those smaller providers than big companies. You should be extra careful if you plan to give free servers your own. It's extremely hard to keep the business unless you have sufficient funds or a good revenue stream. I have seen too many standalone free hosting providers close their business because they can't keep up with growing free user base. When paid provider has to close their free service it effect their brand name too. Because paid customers also start worry.

I would be more focus on providing quality cheap hosting service than free vps service.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

some people probably associate pirate with software piracy and hacking and that make some people think that the hosting is from carding but the reality it isnt . it just a name . the pirate on the site name doesnt have any association with software piracy or hacking
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
@arsalahmed, I recommed to create a new domain name and move there your free stuff over slowly and when that's proceed to redirecting pirateshosting to the new name. But that is just a suggestion.
we could do good with more active users. more providers offering free vps for some forum posts is not going to hurt our interest im sure. but it gets really tough to find new topics or new posts to meet the monthly quota required. unless you are a fortunately blessed soul like dean here. ha ha

hope you have a clear idea of what you want from it. good reason behind what you want to do is the most important asset and ally you can have in anything you do. As they say, "reason to live is the only thing you need in life". (ok. i will accept thats just me. i never heard anyone say that. it is just my minimalist approach to life.)

Anyways. good wishes on your reopening man ! never lose heart.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(02-09-2019, 10:44 AM)F7N Wrote: @arsalahmed, I recommed to create a new domain name and move there your free stuff over slowly and when that's proceed to redirecting pirateshosting to the new name. But that is just a suggestion.

Changing the name is also great idea because it eliminate the thing that i talked before about people associating the name with sooftware piracy but changing name isnt easy espescially on website that is big . But your suggestion is great moving site slowly so almost all member know the name change
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
well arsal know how long it taken his site ph to get popularity and buying new domain is like starting from bottom when it time for business there are many up and downs even above members like coreyman also stop his services at once so its depends on providers and there team

and changing domain name hhh come on thus pirates really matter >? if the name is pirates thus it mean black name ,stolers etc.. it doesn't matter ph have provided paid servers to some customers also they have never complaint about any down issues ,stolen etc...!
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting