arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corona Virus Global Stats Update
Updating this thread after a bit time.
So, 2nd wave in Pakistan has started in Pakistan since the last 2 weeks. Cases increased from 200-300 per day too 1800-2400 cases a day now. Every education institute has been opened since then and the positivity rate in Schools , Colleges and Universities have became severe. Even in my college 8 cases have been found and my college is hiding it. Forcefully i have to go college unfortunately cant do much anything about it.
There was supposed to be a Meeting on closure of educational institutes, Nothing was decided and it is postponed till next week.

Cases active 2 weeks ago : 4500
Cases active now : 29,000
Yet no rules no SOPs are been followed AT ALL!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Update of COVID-19 in Pakistan today from source of Government releases.

Confirmed cases up to date : 361081
Deaths : 7193
Recovered : 324834
Critical cases : 1500
Most effective city is federal govt Islamabad
Most effective province : Sindh
Govt again started smart lockdown and emergency helpline and whatsapp information center
Only 10% to 20% peoples adopting SOP's and all other just make chill and said it is just a fairy-tale. No corona exist...
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Where I live in the states (Kansas):

We are nearing 8K cases a day, with a total of 125K cases and 1,266 deaths. The county I live in has started to limit gatherings to 13 people or less, with us having 185 new cases yesterday and one new death yesterday. The hospital in my town is at 20% ICU capacity with people beginning to need and seek medical attention. Last night while taking my dog for a drive, two local bars had lines out the door with people not wearing masks. This is the issue with America right now.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
in Algeria it's low ( low if we compare between algeria and other countries
only 1002 for today

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(11-17-2020, 08:39 AM)sagher Wrote: Update of COVID-19 in Pakistan today from source of Government releases.

Confirmed cases up to date : 361081
Deaths : 7193
Recovered : 324834
Critical cases : 1500
Most effective city is federal govt Islamabad
Most effective province : Sindh
Govt again started smart lockdown and emergency helpline and whatsapp information center
Only 10% to 20% peoples adopting SOP's and all other just make chill and said it is just a fairy-tale. No corona exist...

I have a question for you guys!

Have you met someone andn talked to someone who has denied the existence of COVID-19? If yes, What did they say about it actually?

Like Pakistan,
People says that Corona does not exist if you keep your belief strong that you are not gonna be infected you will not be, This was exactly said by our college Principal. If your belief is weak and you think you will be infected you will get infected, No need to wear masks or take any pre-cautions. Literally i had too many debates with people on this matter. I believe people say such things because they have not seen any corona patient whose been treated or in a Critical Condtion.
My 2 friends tested positive and they literally passed out almost, They went blue because they were not able to breath! This is how serious it is.
What would be yout opinion on this?

Stay safe everyone!
Regards,
sAmI
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

(11-17-2020, 07:15 PM)sAmI Wrote: I have a question for you guys!

Have you met someone andn talked to someone who has denied the existence of COVID-19? If yes, What did they say about it actually?

My dad and his wife are of this very thinking, they thought that Covid would go away in the US as soon as our election was over and in fact it was quite the opposite. I had a conversation with them where they denied that masks and such were a helpful tool in mitigating the spread and self-admitted that they seek out information that aligns with their thinking that this virus is just a giant hoax. My brother just younger than I is of the same thinking and he, his wife and my niece all have symptoms of the virus currently. Some say ignorance is bliss, but it's also the most deadly part of this entire pandemic.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
(11-17-2020, 07:15 PM)sAmI Wrote: I have a question for you guys!

Like Pakistan,
People says that Corona does not exist if you keep your belief strong that you are not gonna be infected you will not be, This was exactly said by our college Principal. If your belief is weak and you think you will be infected you will get infected, No need to wear masks or take any pre-cautions. Literally i had too many debates with people on this matter. I believe people say such things because they have not seen any corona patient whose been treated or in a Critical Condtion.
My 2 friends tested positive and they literally passed out almost, They went blue because they were not able to breath! This is how serious it is.
What would be yout opinion on this?

Stay safe everyone!
Regards,
sAmI

Most of people here are mentally sick and they interpolate there sickness with religion. they never know about religion actually. they always try to judge people about there faith. and own no faith itself. they don't have any justification that's why suddenly ready for fight. here i live in federal. most educated peoples are mentally sick about there faith. they don't have time to recite Quran with translation to know well. they don't have time to read hadith, they don't have time to read fiqa. only time for shirq, begging from dead peoples.... all are good muslims on social media but evil in actual life. 
that's why death ratio is about 1000+ .. yes because of weather conditions. COVID-19 is basically belong to flu family. and here those days are peak season for flu and influenza.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting