arrow_upward

Pages (20): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corona Virus ? where did this come from ?
(03-28-2020, 03:37 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: I have heard a man with no Corona has died by using a variety of chloroquine.It shows people are panic. They have a reason to be panic. Caution is more important than fear.
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/23/healt...index.html
India has banned export of hydroxychloroquine.
https://weather.com/en-IN/india/coronavi...hloroquine
The other thing to fear is that IMF says the economy goes through recession.
Yeah, you are right there is too much panic around the world and about chloroquine i have read too many articles in different sites but the thing i found that you can't be cured of corona with this tablet.
but at the same time some people of America claiming we got recovered with chloroquine and at the same some people passed. it's really confusing
taking chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine or this along with azithromycin can really prove to be fatal unless it is being supervised by experienced medical personnel. please don't self medicate in this case.

it may increase you QT interval which makes your heart pulse become erratic and go up very high and very rapidly. please be careful.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(03-28-2020, 08:09 PM)rudra Wrote: After reading the above posts by dean and soham, i have so much to comment on now that i dont even know where to start.

1) naming it 'China virus'

it can't get any more ridiculus than this... seriously !!
Conspiracy theories notwithstanding. But the outbreak of the Corona Virus did originate in China didn't it?  All of us in the world know the outbreak started in Hunan Province.  So for me it's a China virus (it started in China).  But OK, we now call it Corona virus.

But yes, having bat soup and using parts of wild animals that are known to cause viruses - didn't they learn their lessons from SARS?   So it's not as though people didn't know there is the potential for viruses to develop in food markets where wild animals are kept in less than hygienic circumstances.  So why continue the practice of mixing wild animal in food markets when it is known to be able to cause serious health issues?  

(03-28-2020, 08:09 PM)rudra Wrote: 2) Even flu virus keeps evolving and sharpening its bite. there is an interval of like 40 year or so between the waves of severe forms of flu epidemic. Also there are many modern pathogens which were not here in our remote past. This is a battle that is going to be waged forever. That is how nature works.
Somehow I think this Corona Virus is much bigger than the flu virus.  It is much more contagious and much more aggressive.  I don't know whether I can compare the two.  Someone said this may be the first "edition" of Corona.  Like it's here to stay with us.  So I guess we're never going to get rid of it.  Getting a vaccine for it will be a necessity for survival.  You know I'm getting back to conspiracy theory again.  Maybe there was a rich tycoon or club that is going to make loads of money from this vaccine, that is probably going to be as compulsory to take by every individual.

(03-28-2020, 08:09 PM)rudra Wrote: 3) we humans dont even have the power to predict protein folding for even slightly complex molecules of them. How do you think a country will be able to tailor made such a finely balanced virus...one that kills a small percentage and spreads fast and remains in host with little symptoms for long but keeps spreading even in that stage

we humans try to make severe strains that we will be able to send to an enemy country and make it literally unravel fast. like chemical warfare. but the good side of those are they wipe their infected in such high percent that spreading becomes an issue.
Anything is possible @rudra.  Like even a very wealthy nut who wants to get the environment to be revitalized and get rid of old people.  Reduce the number of the overpopulation and get rid of the pollution.  Apparently Beijing doesn't have as much smog as it had before the Corona Virus started.

(03-28-2020, 08:09 PM)rudra Wrote: 4) hydroxychloroquine and other quinine forms and azithromycin for Corona treatment.

Most are dying from corona due to a severe immune response of our body. inflammatory response. it is what happens when you get punched on your face and it gets swollen. That lung is being punched by the virus and your body makes it swollen so it can fight and repair better and easier. But that process becomes unregulated and extreme and that is when you die (literally get killed by your own army). Cytokine storm is the term i think.

So many of the treatments docs are trying is aling this line. to block Cytokine / keep immune response in check. This combination does that and also makes it difficult for the virus to enter host cells. so yes it works in many cases. BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO NOTE THAT -- It should only be administered by alert, informed and experienced medical personnel. They need to keep monitoring your QT interval on ECG. that is one of its side effects and when you are already weak from this illness, it might just raise your pulse rate so high that you will die of heart failure. So please don't self-administer.

Problem is there aren't enough ventilators to keep lungs going while they are being treated.  So I guess doctors now have to make decisions about who get ventilators and who don't get ventilators.  Before you can get a ventilator you have to get tested first.  So you get people who are almost half dying when they get to be tested, and die before the results of the test are available.  Like that's the difference between successful treatment of patients.  The resources that are available and really good management of those.  Some countries weren't prepared for a public health emergency like this as they were simply not investing in it.  The United States is one of those countries.  I suspect Italy, France, Spain, and Iran also.  Probably going to happen here in South Africa too.  

(03-28-2020, 08:09 PM)rudra Wrote: 6) India has relatively low number of patients now. Multiple reasons have been forwarded...i will reiterate some...

summer weather might be helping.

it is one of the less dangerous strains of this corona virus.

insufficient testing and reporting. They are only testing people who went abroad recently  or came in contact with one who did or became a patient. Not all patients with flu / fever / respiratory  problem like syndromes. ( just check the stats website. severe patients no always at 0. are we even less transparent than china. lol)

I have a theory too...hehehe.... it is like sowing 1 kg paddy vs 100kg. the countries at the top received more incoming carriers/hosts/possible patients than we did. it is that simple.
I agree with possibility of insufficient testing and reporting.  However, India is quite focused on good treatment.

(03-28-2020, 08:09 PM)rudra Wrote: 7) Social distancing --

in a democratic country with such huge and varied population, it could never be a deterrent and NO, ,it is not going to be. But there is no other way. If they allow normal life....the increase in no of patients will be so high and rapid that our health system will be just obliterated.
Just look at what  New York is doing. they are also increasing the capacity of health system very rapidly. unfortunately we are not. we are mostly announcing financial aids and committees so far.
I just hope our huge poor population dont get even weaker before they face this. If they do then that number of total deaths will be much much worse than what they predicted  if we allowed normal life to continue.
Problem is in democratic countries you find people who always think they know better than the advice that is given to them.  Apparently people in the UK and the US are not really listening to the social distancing advice.  They're not aware of the fact that even if they don't display symptoms, they can be positive for the virus and be able to transmit it to others.  Most people in cities live very selfish lives too.  They live disassociated lives where it's the survival of the fittest and don't care.  But I guess once people around you start dying, then maybe they will eventually listen to advice.

(03-28-2020, 08:09 PM)rudra Wrote: RE. I must be a fool. none will read this babble.
Haha .... gotcha!   Tongue

(03-28-2020, 08:09 PM)rudra Wrote: RE. Your dog suddenly ran towards me and bit on my leg. I dont see how it can be your fault unless you trained and asked it to do so. it might be criminal negligence. But look at your own respective governments and their long track records of neglecting their own....
Not a bad analogy, unless you can prove that that dog was infected on purpose.  I'm still open for a really good conspiracy theory.  Like when I wake up in the morning it feels almost as though I'm living in one of those movies.

I'd like to add a further point.  Like have you considered all of the freedom of movement and other freedoms we're in the process of losing through all of the additional surveillance that Governments have installed to combat this virus?  Do you think they will get rid of those draconian power vehicles that came from state of emergency announcements once the virus is under control?  Like maybe we're heading for losing plenty of our freedom in the process?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
thanks @deanhills

China has huge population and it can't be all educated, progressive, modern... not yet. So how are they supposed to control the peeps....it is also impossible to take every new virus / pathogen seriously and shut everything until investigation ends and all that. All that takes huge time and new strains come surprisingly often, especially in RNA virus. so how much change or what change should be detected as dangerous....even if we automate the mutation detection tomake it fast ?? You need to see the effect. also it gets even more complicated for democracies. you need numbers to convince normal people and opposition for that lockdown. and still many are not convinced. just look what is happening around the world now. does that make you feel like any other country could even respond as fast as china did ?

I will give you that cow example. Just check e coli infection in Europe and it can come from cow dung. Now so many people in india just live breath eat cow dung.e coli is there in india too. but not the dangerous strains yet ... but is that even remotely predictable when a dangerous strain is going to evolve ?? should everyone ban them cows or need to start wearing gloves or how do they handle it ?

read about cannibalism and prion infection and mad cow disease.

every animal we come in direct contact with has potential to be like this. more or less. they didn't cook it properly and now how are you going to teach it to everyone in a country. or enforce its adherence.

these things will keep happening ... we will keep improving too. that is how it works.

Call it China virus if you will, i am strongly against the blame game.

it is not that i love China or anything. it is just so neanderthal ....

this is just the way some talk about atomic bombs and 2nd world war. if you are not at that seat taking decisions and being responsible and all that, believe me you are missing a lot of angles and nuances. running a war is not the same like running a charity. They should not have used A bomb. just civilians ...blah blah.....

you will have to read about all the ways one gets ill by something that is in our environment. Then with this logic, we will have to abandon everything...Tongue

2)) it is going to stay, but in a very dumbed down form. that is how evolution works. so no worries. will become like another flu ...but with some consequences for its neurotrophic behaviour.....like small pox.

3)) I will take democracy with all of its faults any day than living in a china, no matter how prosperous. personal freedom is of utmost importance to me. i can die for it. ( though i would look to run away to a new better place before dying ).

any day everyone starts listening or adhering to a single guidelines is going to be the start of the end for humans. that is actually the magic sauce in the soup.

4)) great point...but we are already heavily surveiled almost everywhere and that is only going to increase. so sad ...

you either need money or need to be unremarkable to hide in plain sight. or both.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(03-30-2020, 05:19 AM)rudra Wrote: China has huge population and it can't be all educated, progressive, modern... not yet. So how are they supposed to control the peeps....it is also impossible to take every new virus / pathogen seriously and shut everything until investigation ends and all that. All that takes huge time and new strains come surprisingly often, especially in RNA virus. so how much change or what change should be detected as dangerous....even if we automate the mutation detection tomake it fast ?? You need to see the effect. also it gets even more complicated for democracies. you need numbers to convince normal people and opposition for that lockdown. and still many are not convinced. just look what is happening around the world now. does that make you feel like any other country could even respond as fast as china did ?

I will give you that cow example. Just check e coli infection in Europe and it can come from cow dung. Now so many people in india just live breath eat cow dung.e coli is there in india too. but not the dangerous strains yet ... but is that even remotely predictable when a dangerous strain is going to evolve ?? should everyone ban them cows or need to start wearing gloves or how do they handle it ?

read about cannibalism and prion infection and mad cow disease.

every animal we come in direct contact with has potential to be like this. more or less. they didn't cook it properly and now how are you going to teach it to everyone in a country. or enforce its adherence.

these things will keep happening ... we will keep improving too. that is how it works.

Call it China virus if you will, i am strongly against the blame game.

it is not that i love China or anything. it is just so neanderthal ....

this is just the way some talk about atomic bombs and 2nd world war. if you are not at that seat taking decisions and being responsible and all that, believe me you are missing a lot of angles and nuances. running a war is not the same like running a charity. They should not have used A bomb. just civilians ...blah blah.....

you will have to read about all the ways one gets ill by something that is in our environment. Then with this logic, we will have to abandon everything...Tongue
I'm thinking more along the public health lines of getting rid of the food market situation that created the SARS virus in the first place. Possibly the public health standards are not high enough? The markets are too congregated and heavily populated, and the animals aren't necessarily hygienically treated. Like they're squashed into crates.

Like why has the virus not come from India for example? India has almost as high a population as China. But they are mostly vegetarians. And as far as I know they normally treat their animals with respect. There are certain guidelines that need to be followed. I'm not so sure China is following those. They have strange food choices that may be unhealthy.

(03-30-2020, 05:19 AM)rudra Wrote: 2)) it is going to stay, but in a very dumbed down form. that is how evolution works. so no worries. will become like another flu ...but with some consequences for its neurotrophic behaviour.....like small pox.
What a relief! However, we're still in the beginning of the virus here in South Africa. We still have to survive the first wave first. Tongue
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I dunno if y'all have heard the latest news, and if it was shown at all in your country's news channels but here's something interesting and (probably) the dirty truth behind Coronavirus.

A Chinese military officer, on the condition that his name wouldn't be revealed gave everything in writing about what China has been up to till date and what's that unprecedented and unpredictable secret behind Coronavirus. Here's his version -

During August 2019, we all know in how bad a state their president Xingping (or whatever his name is, I hardly ever understood) had reached, when Britain handed over control of Hong Kong to China. If some of y'all didn't know, Hong Kong wasn't a part of the Chinese Republic until of late. There were huge protests which the Government couldn't suppress. So they thought of a chemical attack to ward off the rebellion.

The virus we know today, Noble Corona Virus, was then prepared (yeah it's man-made) and China tested it on a part of their population (just think how cruel!). After it's huge success they felt they had something to damn the world with.

However, as we'll all know, there's so place on Earth where American secret agencies don't get information from. The same happened in China's case. US offered a huge sum of money to Chinese in exchange for sharing the virus with them. China actually agreed and it was in the last week of November, that the deal was to take place in Wuhan. And it was at that time, that a bottle of the virus fell and broke, and ... oh well, where did it happen? In that same seafood market of China which is now becoming globally famous. And then it all started.

In no way am I saying that this information is 100% correct, that isn't my authority. China of course would never agree to that being correct, and so won't US for obvious reasons. But, I strongly believe that the truth will soon dawn in front of the world soon, for these secrets however well maintained can't be hidden. Lemme know what's your opinion.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(03-31-2020, 10:03 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: I dunno if y'all have heard the latest news, and if it was shown at all in your country's news channels but here's something interesting and (probably) the dirty truth behind Coronavirus.

A Chinese military officer, on the condition that his name wouldn't be revealed gave everything in writing about what China has been up to till date and what's that unprecedented and unpredictable secret behind Coronavirus. Here's his version -

During August 2019, we all know in how bad a state their president Xingping (or whatever his name is, I hardly ever understood) had reached, when Britain handed over control of Hong Kong to China. If some of y'all didn't know, Hong Kong wasn't a part of the Chinese Republic until of late. There were huge protests which the Government couldn't suppress. So they thought of a chemical attack to ward off the rebellion.

The virus we know today, Noble Corona Virus, was then prepared (yeah it's man-made) and China tested it on a part of their population (just think how cruel!). After it's huge success they felt they had something to damn the world with.

However, as we'll all know, there's so place on Earth where American secret agencies don't get information from. The same happened in China's case. US offered a huge sum of money to Chinese in exchange for sharing the virus with them. China actually agreed and it was in the last week of November, that the deal was to take place in Wuhan. And it was at that time, that a bottle of the virus fell and broke, and ... oh well, where did it happen? In that same seafood market of China which is now becoming globally famous. And then it all started.

In no way am I saying that this information is 100% correct, that isn't my authority. China of course would never agree to that being correct, and so won't US for obvious reasons. But, I strongly believe that the truth will soon dawn in front of the world soon, for these secrets however well maintained can't be hidden. Lemme know what's your opinion.

Regards,

Sorry if that's offensive but this military version of the explanation for how coronavirus broke is at another whole level of a joke. Why would Murica and China make such high-profile deal in the fish market?

This is like that Resident Evil version where the T-Virus bottle falls down and it breaks up, causing worldwide infection. In the movie too, the bottle was broke during a gunfight or in a highly contained facility, not a fish market lol.

-

Yes, I too agree to some extent that coronavirus is an organized plan to sabotage a nation's economy.
Maybe it's China who broke this virus in their nation and was waiting for it to spread around the world while trying to minimize the effect in their own nation? And once it has spread in entire world, their own outbreak suddenly stopped at a negligible scale?

Idk. What I know is, COVID-19 is NOT random.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(04-01-2020, 03:08 PM)Manal Wrote: Sorry if that's offensive but this military version of the explanation for how coronavirus broke is at another whole level of a joke. Why would Murica and China make such high-profile deal in the fish market?  

This is like that Resident Evil version where the T-Virus bottle falls down and it breaks up, causing worldwide infection. In the movie too, the bottle was broke during a gunfight or in a highly contained facility, not a fish market lol.

-

Yes, I too agree to some extent that coronavirus is an organized plan to sabotage a nation's economy.
Maybe it's China who broke this virus in their nation and was waiting for it to spread around the world while trying to minimize the effect in their own nation? And once it has spread in entire world, their own outbreak suddenly stopped at a negligible scale?

Idk. What I know is, COVID-19 is NOT random.

In my opinion, none if these theories seem to make any sense.

Think about it, there’s always something in all the different theories that just doesn’t add up/doesn’t make sense. 

We’ve reached a point where said theories are consuming our time. Which is extremely valuable nowadays.

So it would be better to actually think about how we can protect ourselves and others, rather than trying to trace down the origins of the virus. 

This is because there’s no real benefit in doing so. So we’d much rather spend that time in what actually matters.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
As I'd given a disclaimer prior to sharing the information, I'm in no way saying that this information is absolutely correct. However, this is actually what was shown in all the news channels in India, and there were REAL-TIME VIDEOS displayed on the screen, which only point to one direction - yeah their deal was ruined in that very seafood market where everything originally started. (TBH Xingping was told to be the chairman of COVID-19 company, Indian News channels spare no one Tongue)

Well I'm in complete agreement with your view that COVID-19 isn't random. And also, maybe a bit political, that China is directly involved in this, regardless of whom was the deal with, if at all.

Renowned Doctors over there globe have testified that this has to be a man-made virus, and that in no way, a virus that can survive 12 hours outside a host (normal ones are just 10-15 minutes), could be a natural one.

Well this virus has created havoc everywhere around the globe, but I'm sure at the end of all this nonsense and the knowledge which few "gyanis" are sharing for free (cow's urine, chloroquine and all that), there will also be a medical vaccine for this virus, and that it better be sooner than later, needless to say why.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(04-01-2020, 03:45 PM)sohamb03 Wrote: As I'd given a disclaimer prior to sharing the information, I'm in no way saying that this information is absolutely correct. However, this is actually what was shown in all the news channels in India, and there were REAL-TIME VIDEOS displayed on the screen, which only point to one direction - yeah their deal was ruined in that very seafood market where everything originally started. (TBH Xingping was told to be the chairman of COVID-19 company, Indian News channels spare no one Tongue)

Repeat after me, Indian politicians and Indian Media is a joke.
Since you're an Indian, I hope I don't need to explain to you why.

"Go corona go. Corona go, corona go.", "Hindu Muslim".
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Pages (20): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting