arrow_upward

Pages (20): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corona Virus ? where did this come from ?
(04-05-2020, 12:45 AM)rudra Wrote: edit .. they are now first world countries in every aspect. not developing.

Interesting that Russia sent medical supplies (protective wear and ventilators) to the US? Haha. Putin saying we're good and prepared. Doesn't look as though you (US) are.

Hmmm .... now thinking about this, wonder whether one should trust the equipment? China is also making large gifts particularly to the third world of the same.

South Africa is counted as third world, but with 1st world manufacturing capability. So am hoping people will get into producing more equipment soon.

BTW we can't buy surgical masks here. I got cloth ones that are made by local ladies and not too expensive. They fit close to the face with breathing possibilities - but wow, you're right, one can't wear them for long. Feels as though I can't breathe in it. I only wore it in the shops and as soon as I was out with no people in my close proximity I removed it and put it in my pocket. I'm cleaning it every day with lots of disinfectant in the water. So hope that will be enough to protect me for now. I've got gloves, but I find it better to use the alcohol lotion that is available at all of the shops direct on my hands, and when I leave the shop I ask for more. I'm also more aware of touching my face. You're right about eyes. Maybe I should wear my diving mask when I'm in the shop. Now that should look very interesting! Winking Tongue
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I'm happy to see this thread is taking a good-turn. People have mutual understandings without any conflict of interest on the basis of "Left wing" or "right wing" which always happens in a debate.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
@deanhills

if it is propyle alcohol solution, then even 60 percent works. n propyle one is most potent. But if it is normal drinking one, ethyle alcohol, then you need like 80-90 percent solution.

best is if you use normal soap and detergent and keep it for 35 seconds. best way to kill it. cheap too. does the job much better.

You should not touch and keep it in pocket when none around. When in community transmission mode, the virus is in the environment. like in air and the smallest droplets or even crystal forms (virus) are floating all around , even at a great distance from the infected.

Always wear masks in gatherings. even if everybody looks healthy and wearing one.

Your aim should be getting as little no of virus units as possible when getting it in the body. not total avoidance, cause that is impossible if you are going out.

getting very few in works a bit like vaccines. body will have enough time to sharpen its guns. It is like your field getting invaded by 2 weeds vs one scattering weed seeds all over.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Coronavirus Hits Pakistan bitterly. situation is looks like out of control because of some religious extremest denied to follow rules drawn by government. average 100 to 150 people victim positive corona virus.
People are illiterate about basics and spreading of this virus. whole country lock down but still condition is not satisfactory.

May Allah protect all of us.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
At least 94 more patients were discharged from various quarantine centers in AJK on Saturday after they were tested negative. In a related development, Pakistan has decided to open its Torkham and Chaman border crossings for four days from today (Monday) to let Afghan nationals get back to their country.
Hello guys,
These days much people are staying at their homes and they got much free time
What are you doing in this free time? also talk about your country status like total cases/things cancelled
I will start
Im studying in my free time because my grade didn't get cancelled, our education minister refused cancelling my grade specially because its the most important grade and wants us to go exams after 2 months as if there is no virus or something.
My country total cases: 1,173
i rarely go outside . so the thing that i do is mostly still the same . my country have 2K+ of cases and ~200 dead . and the weird thing is unlike the rest of the world my country have more dead than survived
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(04-06-2020, 03:33 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Hello guys,
These days much people are staying at their homes and they got much free time
What are you doing in this free time? also talk about your country status like total cases/things cancelled
I will start
Im studying in my free time because my grade didn't get cancelled, our education minister refused cancelling my grade specially because its the most important grade and wants us to go exams after 2 months as if there is no virus or something.
My country total cases: 1,173

Our situation are the same I have that final exam that the education can not cancel it or change it date for many reasons but I think this is a global situation which is lead us to the same destiny what I'm doing know is trying to study each day even for some hours so I won't forget what I have been past and try to learn some new things such as creating websites using HTML and css and playing some of age of empires for fun but to be honest I won't get out and do things I think about my family so I won't take any risques.
my country total cases around 500 and I think 50 dead not sure.
Watch this beauty till the end..

My country is controlling the virus very well I would say, the current stats are: infections: 600 and deaths: 22. They managed to reduce the number of infections by applying the quarantine and some strict rules even before we had more than 5 cases, it feels like it's Zombieland every time I go outside to buy stuff from the supermarket, organized which is really uncommon in our country everything was a mess before Corona but people now are actually respecting the rules and everyone is careful which is good and let's hope it continues to be like this.
Well the thing with my studies is that we study remotely most of the time so my projects and studies are just the same but we can't visit the school and enjoy the high-speed internet anymore hahaha, anyway hope everyone is doing well and staying safe
Star 
Hello guys how all are doing ? As the title says India at stage 3 ,yea in India the corona cases increases to 4778 positive cases which really means stage3 of panic ,and deaths toll raise to 136 ,in India many people ignoring lockdown they are roaming on rounds for time pass even Indian government and police are taking strict actions still some idiots are still roaming on road for useless reason some people don't have knowledge about how deadly this virus is,I don't blame on govt I will blame on people of Indian who don't follow govt orders day by day the positive cases are increasing in India not only India many countries are suffering from corona virus hope doctors will find a perfect cure for corona virus and everyone in the world will be safe
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Pages (20): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting