arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dedicated Provider
I want to ask where is the Dedicated service provider with enough RAM! But with a pretty cheap price!
I target only for NVMe!
Because my Minecraft Server has recently experienced a Memory Usage Up to 40% So I need more resources
Some people suggested I at Contabo I thought it wasn't good enough considering their poor quality
Terminal
Solo Developer
How about you tell us the current configuration of the server that hosts your Minecraft server instance? 40% of something imaginary is always such a great number to work with. And what is even your budget?
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Check https://en.metadedi.net, Hetzner should be a good option but regarding AntiDDoS SYS Game is better,
(05-29-2019, 03:11 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: How about you tell us the current configuration of the server that hosts your Minecraft server instance? 40% of something imaginary is always such a great number to work with. And what is even your budget?

The budget that I have is quite large or you can say I am able to rent 1 house complete facilities for family needs every month

(05-29-2019, 04:19 PM)Neoon Wrote: Check https://en.metadedi.net, Hetzner should be a good option but regarding AntiDDoS SYS Game is better,

prety good, I will bookmark this site for later! Very helpful
Terminal
Solo Developer
Oh deary me.

What budget do you have for the dedicated server? I didn't ask for your income and if you could rent a house to live in. When you ask for something, either a product or a service, mention a budget. I could post a dedicated server for $1,000.00 USD but what good is it if you can only spend $100.00 USD? So mention the max amount of money you want to spend on the server.

You still didn't answer what the specifications of your current server are. How are we supposed to post information and offers for you if we don't even know what you currently have? Imagine something post a SoYouStart server of the lowest tier. That might be underpowered and smaller than your current server. So it would be useless for you. You need to specify something that people can work with when they want to help you and post dedicated servers with better specifications and within your budget.

And... do you prefer any locations?

If Europe, Germany is alright I would suggest to take a look at the Hetzner server auctions: https://www.hetzner.com/sb

You can configure what you are looking for. Very often there are great server deals. Like Intel Xeon servers with 16/32 GB RAM, two HDDs in RAID1 with big size and 1 GBit/s uplink with plenty of bandwidth for fairly low prices.

Intel Xeon E3-1245
1x 240 GB SSD
2x 3TB HDD
16 GB ECC RAM
Unlimited Traffic @ 1 GBit/s
48 € / Month

^ That's an example. There are cheaper ones but they have old i7 CPUs in them.

Just check the offers yourself and you will see.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(05-29-2019, 07:29 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Oh deary me.

What budget do you have for the dedicated server? I didn't ask for your income and if you could rent a house to live in. When you ask for something, either a product or a service, mention a budget. I could post a dedicated server for $1,000.00 USD but what good is it if you can only spend $100.00 USD? So mention the max amount of money you want to spend on the server.

You still didn't answer what the specifications of your current server are. How are we supposed to post information and offers for you if we don't even know what you currently have? Imagine something post a SoYouStart server of the lowest tier. That might be underpowered and smaller than your current server. So it would be useless for you. You need to specify something that people can work with when they want to help you and post dedicated servers with better specifications and within your budget.

And... do you prefer any locations?

If Europe, Germany is alright I would suggest to take a look at the Hetzner server auctions: https://www.hetzner.com/sb

You can configure what you are looking for. Very often there are great server deals. Like Intel Xeon servers with 16/32 GB RAM, two HDDs in RAID1 with big size and 1 GBit/s uplink with plenty of bandwidth for fairly low prices.

Intel Xeon E3-1245
1x 240 GB SSD
2x 3TB HDD
16 GB ECC RAM
Unlimited Traffic @ 1 GBit/s
48 € / Month

^ That's an example. There are cheaper ones but they have old i7 CPUs in them.

Just check the offers yourself and you will see.

I target more than 96 GB of RAM?
My budget is above 10,000 $  Dodgy
Terminal
Solo Developer
(05-30-2019, 12:47 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: I target more than 96 GB of RAM?
My budget is above 10,000 $  Dodgy

Have you then tried OVH? At a budget that high, you can aim for one of their premium dedicated machines?
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(05-30-2019, 04:31 PM)Honey Wrote: Have you then tried OVH? At a budget that high, you can aim for one of their premium dedicated machines?

Agreed. OVH is good but also pricey. OVH has a discount reseller Kimsufi, provided you are a good Admin as Kimsufi is honest that its servers are not intended for beginners.
https://www.kimsufi.com/
Kimsufi only provides technical support on an admin technical level. However have great OVH servers. Gigarocket used them while it still was providing VPSs. Gigarocket is now using Contabo. You can check Contabo also for some excellent server deals. Just be warned Contabo asks for proof of ID - they are Germany based.
https://contabo.com/?show=servers
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(05-30-2019, 04:31 PM)Honey Wrote: Have you then tried OVH? At a budget that high, you can aim for one of their premium dedicated machines?

For that I will think again!
Because the high prices make me have to think to buy it
Terminal
Solo Developer
(05-29-2019, 02:25 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: Some people suggested I at Contabo I thought it wasn't good enough considering their poor quality
If you say "poor quality" what do you mean? They're not as fast as I thought they would be, but they're not that bad. What you won't like however is that they're very strict on the accounting side and may ask you for ID verification.

Also, if you say server, do you mean dedis or VPS?

If you mean dedis, Kimsufi is a low cost reseller of OVH servers. Only drawback with Kimsufi is they only provide one IPv4.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting