arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of Mobile Provider you have with what subscription.
As you all know, we all use the internet. Just send an email, put a photo on Facebook or watch a movie, we are doing it more and more on our mobile phone, providers offer bundles with which you can go cheap online, but if you go outside of your bundle then that can lead to a squeezed bill. Every time you do something on the internet, you use data that can go via Wi-Fi or via your provider, so it costs money. I am very curious which provider you are with and what type of SIM card you have, you can all choose this later. Why are you with this provider, and what do you pay for a subscription or what does a normal subscription cost.

Terminal
MOBILE FORMAT (Not need to fill if you don't want to)

What is the name of your mobile provider?:
Why are you took this provider where you with now?:
Do they give you good cover, speed and support?:
Would you recommend  it to other people (If it's in the same country as you)?:
What type of Sim-Card do you have (Pre-Paid / Sim Only / Sim+Mobile / Mobile Lease)?:
Which subscription do you have with your current provider?:
What do you spend per month on Data/SMS/Calls?:

What is the name of your mobile provider?: I have Telecom-Mobile NL (T-Mobile NL)
Why are you took this provider where you with now?: This provider offer me a Unlimited Data Package (Unlimited Calls/SMS/Data and 120 Minutes per month to other EU countries) and I have 4G+ with good coverage.
Do they give you good cover, speed and support?: If I am out-side, I have 99,3% in NL 4G+ connection, the support help also very good.
Would you recommend  it to other people (If it's in the same country as you)?: I can't speak for other people in NL, but for unlimited data is T-Mobile perfect.
What type of Sim-Card do you have (Pre-Paid / Sim Only / Sim+Mobile / Mobile Lease)?: Sim-Only
Which subscription do you have with your current provider?: Unlimited Package
What do you spend per month on Data/SMS/Calls?: 2850 Call Minutes - 72 SMS - 40-43GB Data Per Month
What is the name of your mobile provider?: Croatian Telecom (HT)
Why are you took this provider where you with now?: My whole family uses HT network
Do they give you good cover, speed and support?: They give excellent coverage, speed and support as they are a national operator in CRO
Would you recommend it to other people (If it's in the same country as you)?: I would recommend their service
What type of Sim-Card do you have (Pre-Paid / Sim Only / Sim+Mobile / Mobile Lease)?: Sim Only
Which subscription do you have with your current provider?: Pre paid tarrif
What do you spend per month on Data/SMS/Calls?: 60HRK (~10USD)
My provider is Vodafone, I usually use Airtel for data packages, this time Vodafone had a better offer plan @399 Indian Rs for 84 days. While it offers unlimited calls within india, daily data limit is 1.5 GB and 100 SMS.
They have good coverage 4G speed and I will recommend their service at this rate, if normal plan Airtel is best.
I am using prepaid service and is sim only. I spent only this amount.

Thank you  Sweet

Umm, I glad F7N opened this thread, hahaha. I always like to talk about my ISP.
Anyway, here it is.

Right now I use Three Indonesia as my main ISP, Three also provide connection in some other countries like UK and Australia.
How much do I pay for a month? It's about $4/months, without any hidden charge. It gives me 1GB/day for my daily limit, 30 minutes call for 30 days, and 2GB/30 days.
So in total, I have 32GB and 30 minutes call for 30 days.
But nowadays, I rarely use that call bonus as my family already use Whatsapp for messaging and calling each other.

Three Indonesia at some point is very great, but at the other it's very bad, since I'm a student, I don't travel or go to places without internet connection so much, so using this Three as my ISP is not a problem.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
What is the name of your mobile provider?: Rogers
Why?: Cheapest for what I want. 20 Cdn$ for unlimited phone calls and SMS in Canada. I also pay 5$ extra for discount on international calls and free unlimited international SMS.
Do they give you good cover, speed and support?: Rogers is one of the popular mobile providers around. I've only signed up two weeks ago with them, so I still have to see how they really work. Canadian providers are of the most expensive in the world so in the circumstances and when I discuss this with other users, I seem to have a good deal. I'll report back in a month's time to say how it went for the longer term.
Would you recommend it to other people (If it's in the same country as you)?: Not yet
What type of Sim-Card do you have (Pre-Paid / Sim Only / Sim+Mobile / Mobile Lease)?: I'm on a monthly account - I prefer prepaid SIM but it worked out very expensive for me - like REALLY expensive.
Which subscription do you have with your current provider?: Monthly account - fixed rate except for international calls. I don't have data on my phone. I use it with WiFi only.
What do you spend per month on Data/SMS/Calls?: 60HRK (~10USD) I need to see how this goes but remember I'm going to have a separate provider for Internet at home. I've signed up with someone - but it still has to be installed during first week of June. Cross fingers the service will be high speed as it says it is.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
What is the name of your mobile provider?: Ufone
Why are you took this provider where you with now?: This provider has good speeds, good plans, and good coverage in my country.
Do they give you good cover, speed and support?: Yes, the speed is very impressive. Their 4G connection goes upto 50 Mb/s
Would you recommend it to other people (If it's in the same country as you)?: Yup, definitely.
What type of Sim-Card do you have (Pre-Paid / Sim Only / Sim+Mobile / Mobile Lease)?: Sim-Only
Which subscription do you have with your current provider?: I don't really take a package frequently, but when I do, its the 5 gb per week one
What do you spend per month on Data/SMS/Calls?: For the 5 gb per week one, 1.5$
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
hat is the name of your mobile provider?:
I am HUAWEI user also i have Sony Xperia and Note 5.
Why are you took this provider where you with now?: Most efficient and reliable.
Do they give you good cover, speed and support?: Never hangup, no hardware issue. but personally it's all depend on your usage. gentle use gave more life to your cellphone.
Would you recommend it to other people (If it's in the same country as you)?:yes. if you like to go for a good specs mobile with low pricing. go for Huawei.
What type of Sim-Card do you have (Pre-Paid / Sim Only / Sim+Mobile / Mobile Lease)?Tonguere-paid
Which subscription do you have with your current provider?:
What do you spend per month on Data/SMS/Calls?:$1 per month
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I currently am with Verizon on the Get More Unlimited plan (90$ USD) and it comes with Apple Music, Hulu and Disney+ as an added bonus. I have pretty amazing coverage where I work and live as well. With that as my primary phone plan, I have a business plan that I have on my eSim so I can get calls and texts from clients and I am able to receive and accept those calls when I am in my working hours. With those I have also a 10$ USD number share plan for my AppleWatch Series 5 and it is an unlimited plan, so I can go for runs or even to the lake and just have my Apple Watch connected to a bluetooth speaker and we can listen to music to our heart's content!
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
What is the name of your mobile provider?: Cellcom
Why are you took this provider where you with now?: my old provider didnt have a signal in my local area anymore. they made some changes and i dont know what happened but the signal just went terribly bad
Do they give you good cover, speed and support?: barley. i might change soon because they promised a full signal and fast network but there is no signal again.
Would you recommend it to other people (If it's in the same country as you)?: well, it depends a lot on which area you live on. so if you live in my area, DO NOT use it
What type of Sim-Card do you have (Pre-Paid / Sim Only / Sim+Mobile / Mobile Lease)?:?
Which subscription do you have with your current provider?:?
What do you spend per month on Data/SMS/Calls?:30 shekels (around 10USD) for unlimited time
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
What is the name of your mobile provider?: I have Telecom Italia (TIM)
Why are you took this provider where you with now?: This provider offered me the chance to get a new phone and a good plan with a good price. I have 4G+, 50GB of traffic, unlimited minutes, VoLTE.
Do they give you good cover, speed and support?: Yes
Would you recommend it to other people (If it's in the same country as you)?: It all depends on your needs, TIM have a nice cover on my zone. So I can only recommend it if I know well the zone where he/she lives.
What type of Sim-Card do you have (Pre-Paid / Sim Only / Sim+Mobile / Mobile Lease)?:I have finished paying the phone, so I am now SIM-only
Which subscription do you have with your current provider?: A package limited to under 30 only
What do you spend per month on Data/SMS/Calls?: It all depends on the situation, but I usually uses all the data traffic
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-01-2019, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Manal
09-13-2018, 07:58 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting