arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have/had a fish tank ?
i dont have one but i know someone that has an obsesion with it.
half of his living room you can see fish XD.

well i had to make a picture of it :/.
Well, I had a fish tank with many fishes. But I don't remember their names. But unfortunately all of them died one by one Sad
well never got one Tongue jk xd i have 2 fish/1 tanks xd
(01-09-2017, 04:05 AM)Golden Wrote: I thought these clownfishes used to be innocent as they seem... I will keep only one of them in a tank if I buy any of them in the future xD

Thanks for letting me know!

You must have watched too much cartoon ! lol Don't get fooled by their pretty look and what those movies like finding Nemo shows. Either you keep them as a school in a big tank or you keep one. Female take the leadership in school of Clownfish. Funny thing is males can change gender and become a female if it's necessary.

I have never had Saltwater fish. Too much work and too expensive. Right now I stick with Goldfish. They are messy but easy to keep.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Not my own, but my classroom has a fish tank. Sadly, only 1 fish is left due to the stupidity of our teacher. (Fitting more than 10 fishes in a small tank. Some are even Koi .-.)
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
Thats one of the most common mistakes people does when it comes to fish keeping. Either putting too many fish or wrong fish in wrong tanks. For example Kois should have at least 5 gallons of water per fish. Thats why they are better for outdoor ponds.
Yes i have a Fish Tank with some good collection of fishes. but they all died. i don't know why. this Pet is not good because they need very precise temperature and atmosphere. even if you put little more feed on box they eat all and died. oh! GOD . so i end it.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
i never had a fish tank. not that much of interested in fish
[Image: 687474703a2f2f7075752e73682f6f437766762f...322e676966]
I dont have any Fish or any tank But there was a time when i have its was so beautifull but atm i dont have
Long time ago . I have a fish tank with "golden fish" . But when my family move to new house . The fish tank is gone . Sad story
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting