arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have/had a fish tank ?
I like Betta fish. They are so colorful and small. Dont need huge fish tanks. Sadly they dont live longer than 5 years.
(06-04-2017, 12:46 PM)Golden Wrote: Everyone loves fishes in tanks. Let me know if you need help with choosing what fish you want as a pet! Smile

i need help :Tongue
fishes in tanks Heart

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

no, i like fish but i prefer to raise a dog. its more fun and fish are quiet. you dont even know why the heck the living...
I had one, but she died when we tried to move her from a place to another, but it's always funny to have one!
Don't wait for it, bring it yourself!
(06-18-2017, 09:22 AM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: i need help :Tongue
fishes in tanks Heart

What do you need help with my friend? Heart

I can help you with tutorials Smile
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
(06-18-2017, 01:00 PM)OldMeister Wrote: no, i like fish but i prefer to raise a dog. its more fun and fish are quiet. you dont even know why the heck the living...

Maybe that's the whole idea. Having a quite and less attention seeking and expensive pet. Dogs are not for everyone. They are lovly but need lots of care and attention. Not great for someone who lives a busy life. Fish only the other hand need less space, less care, less money and less noisy. Yeah you can't give them a hug (Can pet them if you have right type of fish) but they makes their owners happy too.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

No, never had that interest because i know that i am so much lazy that i wouldn't be able to feed them. Though sometimes it feels like i should have for some relaxation.
yes i had an Fish tank since 5 years (and they was getting growing...) but unfortunately we had some real life problems so they had dead... and then we sold the tank :p
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
I don't have any fish tanks except aquarium which has 4 golden fish before I had 7 but 3 were death now only 4 left xd
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

I had small fish pot and had 2 fish in that, it gave birth to many small fishes.And one day all those baby fish vanished, Will the mother fish eat its own baby?

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting