arrow_upward

Pages (5):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have/had a fish tank ?
(12-20-2017, 04:34 AM)brucedeniger Wrote: I had small fish pot and had 2 fish in that, it gave birth to many small fishes.And one day all those baby fish vanished, Will the mother fish eat its own baby?

Depends on what type of fish you had. I guess you had some type of livebearer fish like Guppy or molly. They normally don't eat babies unless there is nothing else to eat. So basically babies are off the menu as long as they are properly fed. And when it comes to Guppy only females eat babies.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Well , in the Past i had Fish Tank , but after all my fish is dead , and we "moving house" , so we sold the fish tank , now i don't have any fish tank anymore :v
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
(10-06-2016, 05:10 PM)xdude Wrote: Just wondering because I have several fish tanks. I have various types of Goldfish mainly and then There is a black guppie colony and several Golden Severum pairs. I have been keeping since I was 10 years old.

What is a fish tank? Can you send me your photo? I am the first to hear the name of the fish tank
@hamed

If your target is getting a free vps then won't be succeed with this type of posts. What is a FishTank ? seriously ? If you are a spam bot then it's a fine question. If you are a real person then its not and won't do any good either. Plus I noticed all your posts are quite short. When the next give away is near you might find you don't have enough posts even though you made quite a lot short posts.

But again many here learn it hard way. Carry on ..

(12-24-2017, 02:53 AM)xdude Wrote: @hamed

If your target is getting a free vps then won't be succeed with this type of posts. What is a FishTank ? seriously ? If you are a spam bot then it's a fine question. If you are a real person then its not and won't do any good either. Plus I noticed all your posts are quite short. When the next give away is near you might find you don't have enough posts even though you made quite a lot short posts.

But again many here learn it hard way. Carry on ..

What is the fish tank for me? I have never heard such a name and I want to know about him. Is this a problem?
Wink 
No , I just have 3 golden fish . They are really awesome . I also have a cat , witch is very friendly with the fishes. Smile Tongue
I don't have a fish tank but I am willing to have one. I will definitely get it after some time. I think I will buy a normal size fish tank and fill it in with some cool colored fishes. I will repost when I get one.
(01-14-2018, 08:20 AM)TimeRider Wrote: I don't have a fish tank but I am willing to have one. I will definitely get it after some time. I think I will buy a normal size fish tank and fill it in with some cool colored fishes. I will repost when I get one.

Make sure you read about the fish on net before buying them. Some most beautiful aquarium fish are belongs to Cichlid family. These buggers are very colorful and also bloody aggressive. They are bully or kill anything which can't stand for them selves. If you want to have a community tank with various types of fish then go for a Tetra fish tank or fish like Mollies, Plates, swordtails etc.

I don't have a fish tank at home, but there is one in one of the classrooms at my school. I do, however, have a pet rabbit at home. He is cute, but he often chews up the carpet
Pages (5):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting