arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COD Ghosts for SAMP
Hello Guys
i'm here to Share with you my samp server which is call of duty Ghosts for samp
i'm trying to make it like real cod ghosts..
so San Andreas players,join my server and give me your openion.
HostName: ••• [COD] Call of Duty - Ghosts  •••
Address:  145.239.172.233:7787
Players:  * / 100
Ping:     78
Mode:     COD-G TDM/DM/War/Freeroam/RP/C
Language: English/Arabic/French/Esp
Hosted Tab: Yes

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

no one can check server ?
between did you guys know that samp is under attack ?..
attacker, attacking samp servers's query.. and all servers appear offline..
anyway join srv and advice me more things please Smile

I have played MTA:SA and have tried to make a server like battlefield, but it just doesn't really make it real look like original game, do your SAMP server does? Since SAMP looks more older than MTA:SA.
We are trying to do that.. and it's not 100% same between.. take a look IG Smile and let me know what you think Smile..
:<

i am not Samp player but i have samp in my computer so i will give a visit to your server i dont like samp because there is no aim icon which annoying me Tongue
i ll visit on my spare time Big Grin i wll play it on my office which have better internet connection haha
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

@YOuNeS_Dz i'm not SAMP player since i found MTA:SA now i'm a inactive person.

i'm inactive all Forums, Game, Social Media and my own site.

just because of shifting issue.

as i already said i'm not SAMP player so i can't even visit. but i can suggest if you show us a pictures or video.

Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Well I don't know much about samp but stamp has many hacking tools and is not safe like MTA ,you can make your server like cod depend on your scripting skills as we know in MTA already developers released GTA vc on MTA sa ,I seen the server details too at MTA forum the developer scripted and added maps of gtavc to MTA sa so it will possible but need much skills
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(09-01-2017, 11:10 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: @YOuNeS_Dz i'm not SAMP player since i found MTA:SA now i'm a inactive person.

i'm inactive all Forums, Game, Social Media and my own site.

just because of shifting issue.

as i already said i'm not SAMP player so i can't even visit. but i can suggest if you show us a pictures or video.

ooh ok i will do that soon
and goodluck
(09-02-2017, 01:41 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: Well I don't know much about samp but stamp has many hacking tools and is not safe like MTA ,you can make your server like cod depend on your scripting skills as we know in MTA already developers released GTA vc on MTA sa ,I seen the server details too at MTA forum the developer scripted and added maps of gtavc to MTA sa  so it will possible but need much skills
well.. i know mta more better then sa ..
can i have MTA's forum.. i would like to learn scripting there too Wink

good luck to your server. and by the way what do you mean samp got attacked!? who attacking samp? the most lovely game by old gamers
he must have no life. if he hates samp...
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting