arrow_upward

Pages (5):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you watch eSports?
i do watch eSports myself only CS:GO and im swedish so my favourite team is NiP do you watch any eSports wich game and wich is your favourite team?
I don't have favorite team. Sometimes I watch live and recorded CS:GO matches and championships from YouTube.
What is eSports?? o.O I don't know about it. By reading your post I think its something like sports online between clans in games. Am I right??
When I was playing cs:go I liked to watch matches sometimes but now I dont have time to watch it. And my favourites teams were Virtus.Pro and NiP.
I like watch esport in youtube . I watch dota 2 . Dota . Point blank and other . I like to learn their Technic to play and win the game
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
maybe i ll watch it later Big Grin
its firsttime i heard it
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

i never hear about esports but now i watch it for sure hope i like it Heart
I like watch esport in youtube, live streaming and i watch play the game like league of legends.
What is eSports ? Is it like an online TV channel ? What kind of programmes do they telecast ?
Thanks  @Post4VPS

eSports is good but it takes too much time when you spend almost all of your time watching other people playing sports games x.x
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Pages (5):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-01-2018, 10:27 AM
Last Post: AmirGT

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting