arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
System info:
CPU: Intel® Xeon® CPU E5-2650 v2 @ 2.60GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti
describing the issue: i have installed a fresh clean windows server 2019 on a pc that is going to be used as a server. there is a gpu installed but is not detected. i have run an application called "Driver booster" to check for drivers missing but nothing was needed. i did not see any display driver was installed and have not found a driver for 1080 ti on google or nvidia pages that supports 1080 ti. i need help what i can do?
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Are you receiving video output to your screen from the server already over that GPU or over the onboard graphics?

Have you checked the device manager and what it says in terms of graphics adapter? I assume its most likely going to say basic video adapter by Microsoft or something similar.

Download the latest drivers for your Geforce GTX 1080 Ti from Nvidia and install them (without Geforce Experience). The current driver is available at https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/results/170312/ (Game Ready - WHQL).
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(01-31-2021, 03:36 PM)Mashiro Wrote: Are you receiving video output to your screen from the server already over that GPU or over the onboard graphics?

Have you checked the device manager and what it says in terms of graphics adapter? I assume its most likely going to say basic video adapter by Microsoft or something similar.

Download the latest drivers for your Geforce GTX 1080 Ti from Nvidia and install them (without Geforce Experience). The current driver is available at https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/results/170312/ (Game Ready - WHQL).

To piggy back off of this, if you are running GPU intensive processes I would recommend going into Settings>System>Display>Graphics Settings and you can manually delegate which programs use your Geforce and if you add a second GPU you will be able to off load things for better performance.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
Thank you for your responses. the problem has been solved.
please administrator close this topic
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-31-2020, 05:43 PM
Last Post: rudra
08-28-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting