arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earn points and redeem in Bitcoin,PayPal, Gift cards, Steam key and many more
Greetings everyone, I bring new site where you can earn points which you can use to redeem into Cryptocurrencies (All coinbase cryptocurrency that accepted by coinbase wallet) , Perfect Money, PayPal, Steam key & Gift cards (iTune, amazon, ebay, PaySafeCard and many more gift cards you can redeem)

How to Earn points?

- Mining (New, I haven't tried yet)
- Offers (Like play games etc)
- Surveys (Unfortunately not available in my country)
- Offerwalls (Complete offers from site's trusted partners.)
- Watch Videos (best way to earn points, But videos not available for my country)
- Referral (Best for idle people like me i earned easily 1$ within a month without doing anything)
- Promotion (This is what i'm doing right now Tongue)

Short tutorial:
Quote:1. Firstly, sign up here (ref link, Non ref down below)
2. Do a few tasks here and there to get you started. This site is pretty amazing but in this tutorial, i'm showing you how to earn $ just from a YouTube video.
3. Then make a short video going over the site. You don't need to talk or anything, just showcase the site for around 2 minutes.
4. Once uploaded, head over to
open ticket here
5. And select "YouTube video" as the type.
6. within a few hours you'll get your points

You can also create blog about their site and post on forum.

Promotion rewards:
YouTube Video reward: 5,000 points (0.5$, It was 1$ when i joined)
Forum post reward: 2,000 points (0.2$)
Blog post reward: 10,000 points (1.0$)

Daily giveaways on their discord, If you join they social handles like Facebook page etc there will be more points.

Survey rewards:
3,000 - 10,000 (I haven't done any survey since it's not available in my country)

There is many ways you can earn points.

Now most important question? Is this site really pay?
The answer is: Yeah the site is legit i got withdrawal twice and here is reviews you can see about this site on Trustpilot

They giveaway many CS:GO items which is obviously useless for me since i don't play that game.
But it best way to earn small amount of money without doing anything just share your referral link.

Start earning points in 3 single steps:

"No extra registration needed, you can immediately sign up to our platform with your already existing Steam account. We also support authentication through Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Discord."
- Earn points
"We offer multiple ways to earn points. Complete tasks and offers, watch videos, mine cryptocurrencies, invite friends to Idle-Empire or join our TF2 idle servers. Discover your favorite method!"
- Get Rewards
"You can then exchange your points for skins, games, gift cards & cryptocurrencies. We support different markets which allow you to withdraw skins for several popular games, including CS:GO and TF2."

Let me know your opinion about this idle way to earn small value of money.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

You mention Trust Pilot but upon looking at this most users seem to have just signed up to leave 1 review (being for Idle-Empire), I am kind of suspicious when this happens on some services for Trust Pilot. While this site may be trustworthy, this raises a red flag for me. Overall good design and I may look at it more.
Thank you Post4VPS and BladeNode for VPS 6
I'd personally try out the Video watching but just like you It doesn't work for my country sadly
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
i think it wont work for india or asian / african countries. Cause we are probably not its target demographics. Also banking and money transfer rules here is getting stricter. So i doubt it will be possible.

Any indian user mind sharing their experience ?
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I feel like this is not worth it for people who are in a crunch for time. These kind of site takes way too much of time to even make "something" and that something may not be even much. I feel like there could be privacy issues too.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
how much time when you join it and any positive proof of earning collection. because i am sake of seen points and money in back office. but unable to withdraw. when go to collect money they shown unnecessary options and wets. so that's the ways you guide us first before sign-up.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(08-09-2019, 10:13 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Greetings everyone, I bring new site where you can earn points which you can use to redeem into Cryptocurrencies (All coinbase cryptocurrency that accepted by coinbase wallet) , Perfect Money, PayPal, Steam key & Gift cards (iTune, amazon, ebay, PaySafeCard and many more gift cards you can redeem)

How to Earn points?

- Mining (New, I haven't tried yet)
- Offers (Like play games etc)
- Surveys (Unfortunately not available in my country)
- Offerwalls (Complete offers from site's trusted partners.)
- Watch Videos (best way to earn points, But videos not available for my country)
- Referral (Best for idle people like me i earned easily 1$ within a month without doing anything)
- Promotion (This is what i'm doing right now Tongue)

Short tutorial:

You can also create blog about their site and post on forum.

Promotion rewards:
YouTube Video reward: 5,000 points (0.5$, It was 1$ when i joined)
Forum post reward: 2,000 points (0.2$)
Blog post reward: 10,000 points (1.0$)

Daily giveaways on their discord, If you join they social handles like Facebook page etc there will be more points.

Survey rewards:
3,000 - 10,000 (I haven't done any survey since it's not available in my country)

There is many ways you can earn points.

Now most important question? Is this site really pay?
The answer is: Yeah the site is legit i got withdrawal twice and here is reviews you can see about this site on Trustpilot

They giveaway many CS:GO items which is obviously useless for me since i don't play that game.
But it best way to earn small amount of money without doing anything just share your referral link.

Start earning points in 3 single steps:

"No extra registration needed, you can immediately sign up to our platform with your already existing Steam account. We also support authentication through Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Discord."
- Earn points
"We offer multiple ways to earn points. Complete tasks and offers, watch videos, mine cryptocurrencies, invite friends to Idle-Empire or join our TF2 idle servers. Discover your favorite method!"
- Get Rewards
"You can then exchange your points for skins, games, gift cards & cryptocurrencies. We support different markets which allow you to withdraw skins for several popular games, including CS:GO and TF2."

Let me know your opinion about this idle way to earn small value of money.

Does this mean we can get perfect money for free?

Totally free? Need a credit card to sign up?
Thanks Post4VPS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-30-2020, 10:08 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting