arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earn some quick money just by watching funny videos
Greetings,
Today I shall introduce you an app where you can earn some money just by watching funny videos. It's ClipClaps. You can watch videos and earn ClapCoins which you can exchange into money and withdraw it to your PayPal. This app is best for people who have lots of time and wants to spend some spare time to make some additional money.

How to earn ClapCoins?
- Watch videos
- Upload videos
- Vote for videos (funny or not)
- Play games in the game center
- Participate in the spin event (found in the special button of the Rewards tab)
- Refer your friends and earn diamond chests

You can withdraw once you have enough ClapCoins to convert to cash. Once you earned enough ClapCoins, you have the following withdraw choices:
- $0.10 (no fee) (new account only)
- $6 
- $10
- $15
- $20
- $30
- $40
- $50

Does this app really pay?
Yes, the app is legit and I have withdrawed $0.10 once. There are also records of people successfully withdrawing. This site is an example: https://appgrooves.com/app/clipclaps-by-...d/positive.

I also have payment proof which you can view on the following links (the images are too large to be uploaded here as it can cause eyesore)

How to begin?
- Download the app from Google Play or App Store.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai....clipclaps
App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/clipclaps-...1331794493
(Above are non-referral links. If you want to support me you can use my referral link: https://s.clipclaps.tv/i/4417703322)
- Open the app and register by following the on-screen instructions.
- Watch videos and earn! You can also play games in the game center, vote for videos, or upload your videos to get even more ClapCoins!
- Once you have enough ClapCoins/Cash, you may withdraw by going to Rewards tab and click the Cash balance.
- Press on the amount that you wish to withdraw and enter your PayPal email address. Remember that you must have a verified PayPal before withdrawing.
- Have fun!

If you registered for this app and/or successfully withdrawn, please give me opinions about this app.

PS: If you're from India or other countries while there aren't any option to withdraw then you can't use this app.
I tried this app its not so easy to earn money watching videos gives you box of vouchers ,another thing is inviting friends also give you boxes of vouchers ,but sad thing is there is no withdraw option from India region so simply uninstalled the app
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(07-21-2020, 01:48 PM)Khadeer143 Wrote: I tried this app its not so easy to earn money watching videos gives you box of vouchers ,another thing is inviting friends also give you boxes of vouchers ,but sad thing is there is no withdraw option from India region so simply uninstalled the app
Yeah it isn't easy if you want to immediately earn just by watching videos for a short time, you need to watch videos continuously to earn much and this is only used to add some money to your existing income and shouldn't ever used as a primary source of income.

If you're from India or some other countries while there isn't any withdraw option, then RIP
@chanalku91 Did you even entirely read the OP? Check withdrawal proofs and that of payments which have been attached perfectly.

(07-21-2020, 01:40 PM)Wolf20482 Wrote: I also have payment proof which you can view on the following links (the images are too large to be uploaded here as it can cause eyesore)

Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
All these kind of apps came like a thunderstorm and dismiss as fast as it come first. i personally haven't a good experience with many many of these kind of apps. and withdraw is only a dream. waste of time for me. specially peoples who don't have proper way to convert money into there bank accounts online. you work hard and earn $10 but when you convert it and make withdraw the token money is deducted and transfer fee. minimum transaction bla bla bla. at the end you got 0.10$ ....
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Honestly if you really want to earn money, apps like these are simply a time waste. You'd be better off learning a skill and using that to earn online. If you don't know where to start, you can always search on YouTube about the skill that you are eager to learn.

If you're from the South Asian region and can speak Urdu/Hindi I'd suggest you visit GFXMentor, His explanations are always very indepth and and he has coursed on several programs for free. (He's an actual teacher in University for like 17 years, but on YouTube he teaches for free.)
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
@Wolf20482  Thank you for posting this, but I'll have to close this discussion as doesn't look as though any one has anything meaningful to add.  They don't seem to be able to read through the details of your post.  

To those members who responded without any real comment or indication they read the OP of this discussion.  If you have nothing to contribute, please don't make a meaningless post to that effect.  

- closed -
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-05-2019, 06:17 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting