arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earn money with Task Mate from Google
Task Mate

This is a very new android app from google for crowd-sourced tasks. This app is not like the other survey app from Google that pays in play store credits. You will get paid in local currency.

still in development and invitation only. I have not found anyone to invite me yet.

If any of you know someone who has an invitation then please share your experience. And hopefully an invite.

thank you.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
@rudra are you personally use and earn from this app? please attach link here and some user reviews. if it is really works i definitely avail this opportunity. but first we need more information about this. what is the basic structure to earn. is it a binary system like other temporary apps or something new?
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I have searched for the name you just told. I have not found any app named with Task Mate. It would be much appreciated if you explain more about it. Mostly android earning apps are fake. Some of my friends have tried all top apps from google play but those are fake. Except Google Adsense there is one of Russian website which really works.will you please explain more about it?

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
This app was only available in India during Testing! and only selected people have access to this Application! So, you can only hope that one day this application is released globally!

~ Best regards ~

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Terminal
Solo Developer
(11-24-2020, 07:35 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: This app was only available in India during Testing! and only selected people have access to this Application! So, you can only hope that one day this application is released globally!

~ Best regards ~

From that unique font, I'm pretty sure it's Google application which OP said. Anyway the offer is really good :o. $0,2 for 10 sentences, that should can be done in 5-10 minutes, or even faster. I don't think everyone outside India will get it soon.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
@rudra Thanks for sharing information about this earning app.

From what I can find from searches, Google is really testing this Task Mate app. But sadly only testing it in India.

So, would like to see if anyone from India can share with us his actual experience in using this app and what is the payment threshold etc. Smile

Thanks for letting us know of this one @rudra! Smile

Looks like an interesting offer to me, payout rates are quite high and best part is it's in beta in India, so we can enjoy this offer before others! Big Grin I went on to download the app. Tried a couple of codes I found online, but they didn't work as expected. And I didn't spam with a bunch of codes because there were warnings that a spam attempt will lead to the device being permanently blocked.

Anyway I went on to read the reviews of the app, both in PayStore and online, and looks like people are pretty happy with it. Also, another thing which is came to know is that every invite of a user can be used only thrice, in other words the invite that a user gets after getting into the app can only be shared with three others and then it expires. That's why there's a huge volume of dead invites everywhere.

I've asked all my friends on Discord and Telegram, some didn't even know what it is, some do and are searching for an invite themselves, and few are yet to reply. Anyway let's see what happens, if I can grab one and signup, I'll surely share mine here first.

Good luck! Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
@sagher
sorry mate ! I have not been able to find an invite for myself yet. So I am not using this app even now. Though I am a bit cross with them for not inviting me .. ha ha. afterall I was one of the first users of gmail when it was invitation only. I successfully tracked down a generous person from a magazine with a gmail email address and requested him to kindly grant my wish. He did and made my day.. Big Grin

From all the information flying around I gather that it is kind of like mechanical turk. you get tasks and you complete them and then get paid for that in india rupees. I also hear that it is only for indians in india till now. I will let you guys know as and when i myself gather more information on this. Thanks

@Rehan
I hope other replies have been able to assuage your fears of it being a fake news. especially the one from our Sayan. It is directly from Google and not yet open for everyone to register. You need an invitation to make an account and log in into the app for work.

@chanalku91
Global launch. I do not think that might ever happen. A launch in china or Asia and Africa. yes. more probable. What kind of jobs
from google do you expect to see on such an app in europe . Or may be it will be an open platform for others to posts jobs on too. That is certainly possible. But they will have to face serious competition as that market is already crowded with well established names in other parts of the world.

@tryp4vps
Same here. I am eagerly searching for someone with an account in this app.

@sohamb03
Do you have any new information regarding this app ? Got any invites yet ?

I am also curious about the invite system. For Gmail it was like every new account could invite a certain number of other persons for new accounts in gmail. So I was hoping this system to be like that. May be they will verify your identity using Adhar or something and ensure that you do not have any duplicate accounts already and then let you open a new account and invite some certain number of people to the system for joining.

I am still hoping against hope that with your huge online network, may be you will find an invite sooner than me and share with some lucky peeps here. Big Grin fingers crossed.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(12-31-2020, 02:12 PM)rudra Wrote: @sohamb03
Do you have any new information regarding this app ? Got any invites yet ?

I am also curious about the invite system. For Gmail it was like every new account could invite a certain number of other persons for new accounts in gmail. So I was hoping this system to be like that. May be they will verify your identity using Adhar or something and ensure that you do not have any duplicate accounts already and then let you open a new account and invite some certain number of people to the system for joining.

I am still hoping against hope that with your huge online network, may be you will find an invite sooner than me and share with some lucky peeps here. Big Grin fingers crossed.

I'm hoping that too, but in fact none of my friends could find a "working" invite. Even I came across some invites certain times, some of my friends shared but none really worked because of that 3 invitees limitation. And I don't wanna get blocked permanently either by spamming every random code anyone shares. -sigh-

I'm fine with verifying my identity using Aadhar or PAN whatever they prefer, just waiting to grab an invite somehow. No luck since the past two months, but I never give up either. Tongue Let's hope I find one soon, and if I do I'll share my invitation here for sure. Good luck to you too!
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-05-2019, 06:17 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting