arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eid Mubarak to everyone, Eid one of the biggest festival in Islam "Festival of Breaking the Fast" is a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of Ramadan (the Islamic holy month of fasting) For my non-Muslim brothers and sisters you can read more about Eid and Ramadan on Wikipedia.

Eid is best festival for every kid because they receive cash called "Eidi" as a gift of the festival, I miss my old days Sad now we've to give cash even i don't have job.

In Pakistan mostly every single collect their Eidi to purchase ball-bullet gun and make teams for the battle.

Eid Mubarak to everyone, It doesn't matter, You are Muslim or not it's a festival of celebration happiness.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Agreed. Wishing every one Eid Mubarak and peace and happiness with their families at this time of celebration.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Happy Eid Mubarak guys! I'm not Muslim, but my country also celebrate Eid Mubarak, and I participated to eat :p.

Anyway, once again, happy Eid Mubarak. May Allah with you!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Eid Mubarak!
All Your Families That Have Islam and Non-Islam Can Gather! Because They Are the Same as Humans Smile
Enjoy this happy day!
Terminal
Solo Developer
I just get in to my house its like 7:40  AM i went into a eid party it was a pretty cool party, anyway i wish everyone a good and happy EID Heart
Watch this beauty till the end..

Thanks! Eid Mubarak to you as well! I hope you enjoy the day, and stay blessed!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Eid Mubarak to All Muslims! I was very interested to enjoy this Eid but This hot weather.I am unable to go out for enjoying eid.

Feeling very boring this Eid.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(06-06-2019, 11:00 AM)Rehan Wrote: Eid Mubarak to All Muslims! I was very interested to enjoy this Eid but This hot weather.I am unable to go out for enjoying eid.

Feeling very boring this Eid.

Haha, really? It's cloudy over here, in Indonesia, not too hot. And sometimes it's rainy too. I enjoyed every moment in this Eid. Still, in the second day of Eid, I'm visiting my father's friends, and eat! Hahaha.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(06-06-2019, 12:10 PM)tiwil Wrote: Haha, really? It's cloudy over here, in Indonesia, not too hot. And sometimes it's rainy too. I enjoyed every moment in this Eid. Still, in the second day of Eid, I'm visiting my father's friends, and eat! Hahaha.

Dude i am feeling very tired.Today my friends forced me to go out in park.There were too much crowed and too hot environment.I am feeling like  worked with labors.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
It is not here to celebrate and something is natural. We will only celebrate for the New Year .Anyway eid everyone happy
Thanks Post4VPS
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-11-2019, 07:19 AM
Last Post: sagher
08-20-2019, 09:35 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting