arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eid Ul Azha Mubarak
Its Eid ul Azha,
                         All the bright and happy things that life can bring on your way are wished for you today.
Happy Eid-ul-Azha.

[Image: hXh0Qv3.gif][Image: hXh0Qv3.gif]
Eid Mubarak
[Image: LV3imJR.gif][Image: LV3imJR.gif]

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Damn that's fancy. Happy Eid Mubarak too. Although I don't personally celebrate it my extended family does.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Eid Mubarak @Rehan, @Kururin and all the members of this community.

May God bless you, your friends, your families and all your near and dear ones. May prosperity always be with you.

May be continue to win VPSes ;-).
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Happy Eid to all muslims in the world wish them to celebrate it with their families and friends.
Watch this beauty till the end..

That's some fancy way of saying Eid Mubarik, well, same to you ofcourse! Big Grin
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Happy Eid Al-Adha ! 
I don't know if I should eat sacrificial meat if I should make it into satay
Because if I eat meat , my is very nauseous
Terminal
Solo Developer
Happy Eid "Festival of the Sacrifice" don't forgot poor people in your prayers and sharing food with them. There are non-veg user so i suggest to @chanalku91 and everyone do not share picture of meat or something.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(08-13-2019, 04:41 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Happy Eid "Festival of the Sacrifice" don't forgot poor people in your prayers and sharing food with them. There are non-veg user so i suggest to @chanalku91 and everyone do not share picture of meat or something.

Oh! Sorry, but I hope everyone gets meatballs on Eid Al-Adha hahaha!
Terminal
Solo Developer
Thank you everyone to make a thread for this event. i am just back from my holidays. and seen all messages today. sorry for my late. EID MUBARAK.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-11-2019, 07:19 AM
Last Post: sagher
06-07-2019, 05:43 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting