arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolution Host Free VPS Offer
A number of members here know I'm also an Admin at a shared hosting forum - have been an Admin there now for a number of years so it's a nostalgic type mission that I can do with eyes closed.

Tonight one of our newer members at the shared hosting Forum asked for cancellation of their shared hosting account since Evolution Host provided them with a free VPS for 6 months. What I liked about this was that this member had been working on using moodle for teaching classes online - which in my book was a very noble cause.  Unfortunately there are limitations with shared hosting with the tools that are needed to make moodle work optimally.  So thumbs up to Evolution Host for helping members with a VPS for a really good cause.

Why I'm re-opening this thread and posting this here is that the above notification happened today, which means that the Evolution Host is still giving Free VPSs to members.  So perhaps someone like @Littlemaster who is equally doing his best with online teaching projects should perhaps apply as well.  Just remember to make a quality submission when you do.  Here is the link to apply for the free VPS at Evolution Host:
https://evolution-host.com/free-vps.php

Also thumbs up to that shared hosting member for actually giving notice and asking for his hosting account to be removed instead of just abandoning it.  That's definitely the kind of member who will be welcomed with open arms if he should reapply for a shared hosting account at a future date!  Obviously he and his teaching team are a positive and genuine investment for Evolution Host in these trying times.  Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Evolution-Host is one from the best hosting i have ever tried
They are replying very fast at the support emails
99.9% uptime and i have proofs on that (uptimerobot monitor)
Good VPS Speed, really handles hard work!
They also made a new upgrade recently which changed my IP address and added an additional ddos protection and closed all ports left only the ssh port and i have to ask them about opening any new port Heart
Nice to find that Evolution Host still open the application.

@deanhills,
Is EH only allows one application at the moment to substitute person that request its plan to be removed?
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Yep evolution host vps are best ,that good news that they are still providing free vps go grab them guys there vps are fast in process and ddos protection is best
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(05-13-2020, 02:01 AM)tiwil Wrote: Nice to find that Evolution Host still open the application.

@deanhills,
Is EH only allows one application at the moment to substitute person that request its plan to be removed?

I have no idea @tiwil.  As long as EH has their Web page available for applying for a free VPS, I'm sure you can apply at any time even if you have applied before.

I'm not an expert on their application process or how EH evaluates the applications.  What I do get is that if you make a very sincere application that is mutually beneficial, i.e. that will provide some marketing exposure to Evolution Host through quality back links or exposure to other users, and you write that submission well.  You stand a chance.

Regarding the Moodle team they are very passionate about their Moodle teaching project, have studied it very well, knows what the limitations are with shared hosting, and I'm sure through their passion would have shown EH that they are very good candidates for the VPS.  If they are going to use it for teaching then there would also be great marketing exposure for Evolution Host as they would reach a wide circle of users.  And it's for a good cause - the type of project I'm sure EH would like to be associated with.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I got a question, does this VPS stays for 6 months only or it can be extended later if they noticed a success?
Well it's amazing to know that Evolution Host is still providing this opportunity. It will be very beneficial for someone who has a good purpose to get a VPS and as Dean said, it'll be mutually beneficial.

From all the reviews of EH here as well as from few of my friends on Discord, I myself conclude that EH has excellent hardware which upholds the amazing performance of their VPSes.

Though I do not have any real project for which I would want a sponsorship at the moment, I have a few planned in the near future and I will apply at that time. I'm sure they will approve good applications which will have a strong purpose behind the VPS that they offer.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(05-13-2020, 11:44 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: I got a question, does this VPS stays for 6 months only or it can be extended later if they noticed a success?

I guess it will more than 6 months ,the simple task they want us to do is rating there reviews at some websites every review you post they will increase month to month I also love yo review them because there performance are really cool !

(05-13-2020, 02:53 PM)Khadeer143 Wrote: I guess it will more than 6 months ,the simple task they want us to do is rating there reviews at some websites every review you post they will increase month to month I also love yo review them because there performance are really cool !

That is interesting. Did you get the VPS from this offer already? Where did you review them?
I still want to apply for a new application (since my old request was rejected) for API project. But I don't have the website for that API project.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(05-19-2020, 05:05 AM)tiwil Wrote: That is interesting. Did you get the VPS from this offer already? Where did you review them?
I still want to apply for a new application (since my old request was rejected) for API project. But I don't have the website for that API project.

yea i already got vps from evolution host i shared the vps specifications also check old replies you may see vps they offer me ,well they send links through email to review there website everytime you review the duration will increase they pass me 3 links after i review them they increases the duration to 3 months ,recently i found another thing is they are not accepting new website which hosted this year 2020 ,if you have website then make sure it hosted for more then 2+ years and have game servers hosting they giving vps mainly for game servers hosting since evolution host also host game vps and game servers mostly ,me and youssef having evolution host free vps hope you win it goodluck!

here is it spec evolution host provided
3 CPU Cores at 4Ghz+
3GB DDR4 RAM
60GB SSD or 250GB HDD : I request for 250GB HDD
1Gb/s Port
30TB Monthly Transfer1
Advanced DDoS Protection
Linux Distributions
Europe/US Locations : London UK location
They provide me with ipv4 & ipv6 address also

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting