arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE VPS 3 locations by LNB-Hosting from HostLease.
(06-16-2019, 08:23 AM)tiwil Wrote: To be honest, I'm pretty confused and wanted to raise some question about this.
Is it like P4V, 15 posts & 100 credits, or users can choose which they wanted to have bigger?
I mean, maybe they can have 10 posts and 100 credits (seems impossible, but who knows?). Then as your requirement, 15 posts OR 100 credits, they may apply for the VPS already. Is this right? Or you seems typo?
This also applied for the minimum requirement to keep the VPS.

Anyway, congratulations, both VPS hunter and LNB Hosting!

Hi,

Yes, it is correct. The members from our forum must do a minimum of 15 Post to apply for a VPS and 100 credits to get one. But the reason why we do this is to prevent spammers and abusers. If we don't asking for any requirements then we get a lot of abusers who wants a VPS or a hosting product as of we have a zero-abuse-policy. This VPS Pool resource is officially from HostLease but due that LNB is under HostLease we can use it too. The Pool reseller have also set one VPS ready for Post4VPS. In this case, if people posting more they get more points at us. And yes it is possible to reach the credits. How more they have how better specs of the VPS they can get, it looks indeed some idea of Post4VPS but due that we are a Sponsor at Post4VPS we think that we can offer also some. Post2Host something is that you can't say it's a copyright. Because if you are looking on other forums, take an example of freevps.club. That is the same as Post4VPS and LNB-Hosting. To make everything simple, see below.

VPS 1 - Needs 15 posts to qualify
VPS 2 - Needs 22 posts to qualify
VPS 3 - Needs 34 posts to qualify

This is just only one-timed that they need to. The credits is on a monthly basement. But people gets 5 credits per post/thread and with 100 message's 0.1 credit reward. So good article's gets reward good enough to grab a VPS. Youseff and Amir_GT got already above the 100 credits. So is it not all that hard to get some. I love to give more info. You can give me a PM and I can give you also more information. Smile
(06-16-2019, 09:31 AM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: ..... But people gets 5 credits per post/thread and with 100 message's 0.1 credit reward.....

So if it is about 5 credits per post, that means we need around 100 posts per month for VPS 3?

Sounds a bit too much, but still glad to see a new post-for-free-vps forum up and running. Wish you succeed and grow fast soon. Smile

You can always posting suggentions at our forum and we can look into it Smile

Our First Giveaway is now open. You can now apply for a VPS at LNB-Hosting.
Thread closed to avoid spam posts from being made.

@Pacific Spirit if this is still a going concern and you would like the discussion to be re-opened, can you please PM me. Or start a new discussion.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting