arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FREE DirectAdmin Web hosting
Hello, Posters

Bladenode.com is going to be offering premium Directadmin Web hosting in late January or early February of 2021. Due to the recent hike in cPanel prices, I have decided to offer DirectAdmin shared hosting and hopefully completely replace my shared hosting market. I manage over 1200 cPanel accounts worldwide and would love to lower my costs.

I have not used DirectAdmin in years and just now relearning how to use it again. I need beta testers to test out my web hosting and let me know how well it runs. It is essential to get the bugs out before paying clients to start using it.

You get to keep this account after the beta test is over.  

So what do I get?
2GB of NVM Storage
30GB bandwidth
1 Domain (free domains allowed or yourdomain.6srv.net) 
5 sub-domains
3 email accounts
5 Mysql Databases
5 FTP Accounts
Softaculous App Installer
Cloudlinux Powered
PHP Selector (PHP 7.4 or 7.3)
FREE SSL
NGINX & Apache
DDOS Protection
New York Data Center

Requirements
Must follow my terms of services. (https://bladepanel.com/knowledgebase/2/B...vices.html)

Must be a member of this forum

Please tell me below why you want free hosting and what you will be using it for.

You must give me a report via direct message or somewhere on the forums if admins allow it. The information must include how you like the hosting and if you have found any problems. 

You are the owner of this account and 100% responsible for it. I have measures in place to protect my network and my servers. I have 0 tolerance for abusers and will be terminated faster than you can say, baby Yoda.

Please understand that you will be placed with real paying clients. Please don't abuse this gift. 

I will request a close on this thread once I have enough beta testers.  

How do I get support?

Please submit all support related issues via https://post4vps.com/Forum-Support-Requests

How Do I get this sweet deal?
Please post below with:
a username (8 characters max)
a domain name or subdomain (yourdomain.6srv.net)
a reason why you want free hosting and what you will be using it for.
Agree to the terms of services. 

All account information will be sent via direct message.

Enjoy
PhoenixWolf
BladeNode Web Hosting
Vladimir S.
BladeNode.com | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Hello! Sorry for the DM, I was like okay cool submit reviews and feedback to you that way haha, so here is my official entry.

Username: tbelldesignco
Subdomain: archer.tbelldesign.co
Reasoning: I would love to become more comfortable with DirectAdmin as I have never used that panel before and it would give me the ability to learn more about NGINX, as the CMS I would develop on this would be ultimately turned into a Docker container with NGINX packaged in. The disk space and bandwidth would also help me to optimize my code making sure that essential resources are optimized for smaller hosting services that way it is accessible for more people.

I do also agree to your TOS. Thanks!
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
(12-30-2020, 11:12 PM)tbelldesignco Wrote: Hello! Sorry for the DM, I was like okay cool submit reviews and feedback to you that way haha, so here is my official entry.

Username: tbelldesignco
Subdomain: archer.tbelldesign.co
Reasoning: I would love to become more comfortable with DirectAdmin as I have never used that panel before and it would give me the ability to learn more about NGINX, as the CMS I would develop on this would be ultimately turned into a Docker container with NGINX packaged in. The disk space and bandwidth would also help me to optimize my code making sure that essential resources are optimized for smaller hosting services that way it is accessible for more people.

I do also agree to your TOS. Thanks!

I am sorry I need a full domain or a subdomain of 6srv.net. Sub-domains of other domains are not allowed. 
Vladimir S.

Hello their @phoenixwolf, I really want to ask one question in how much time you would require the report? I would really love to give it a try.
Username : abdulsami34
Subdomain : abdulsami346.srv.net
Reason: I have rarely used DirectAdmin in past it was like few months ago. I'm not really used to it and i'm being actually forced right now to shift to DirectAdmin as my current host provided free migration but i'm not sure and i have not used it from a host enough. It would be a really good opportunity for me to learn DirectAdmin and as well as hosting my small test wordpress site i would also get to know about USA Datacenter how much difference does it affect hosting from my country!
I have read the terms of services and i agree to it!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

(12-30-2020, 11:37 PM)sAmI Wrote: Hello their @phoenixwolf, I really want to ask one question in how much time you would require the report? I would really love to give it a try.
Username : abdulsami34
Subdomain : abdulsami346.srv.net
Reason: I have rarely used DirectAdmin in past it was like few months ago. I'm not really used to it and i'm being actually forced right now to shift to DirectAdmin as my current host provided free migration but i'm not sure and i have not used it from a host enough. It would be a really good opportunity for me to learn DirectAdmin and as well as hosting my small test wordpress site i would also get to know about USA Datacenter how much difference does it affect hosting from my country!

You have been approved and the account info has been sent. Please check your Direct messages.
Vladimir S.

Hello there! Nice offer. I just wanted to check, can I use it for Laravel? I would need to use terminal to install composer and NPM packages. If it does support that would be very awesome.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(12-30-2020, 11:18 PM)phoenixwolf Wrote: I am sorry I need a full domain or a subdomain of 6srv.net. Sub-domains of other domains are not allowed. 

All good! I can go with tbdc.6srv.net, thank you for taking the time to work on this for us!
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
Hi @phoenixwolf,

I would love to get an account too. I will use it only for demonstration purposes for new websites. Like setting up a demo for a concept design and send the link to a prospective client. Will probably use it through cloudflare. I would also love to have experience working on the panel.

Username : rudra
Subdomain : designdemo4u.srv.net
Reason: As mentioned above, i would like to test this platform and also like to keep another option up my sleeve for setting up demo for website design concepts to send to prospective clients.

Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Awesome opportunity @phoenixwolf for learning the user end of directadmin.  Do you still have an available spot for me?

Username:  deanhills
Subdomain: directadminlessons.6srv.net
Reason why you want free hosting and what you will be using it for:  I would like to get hands on experience on the user end of directadmin. And document this in a WP blog. I did try DirectAdmin out a few years ago, and am sure things must have changed a bit.  I'm hoping to update a blog I had then and expand on it.  I could then document my experiences in the blog and cross post from the blog here as well.

I agree to the terms of services.

I've added a sub-forum to this one for support requests.  Let me know if this will work for you. I added a pre-fix for BladeNode to the sub-forum.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
A great offer indeed!

username: xdude
site: kiribatiisland.info

Reason why you want free hosting and what you will be using it for: I like to get a feeling about DirectAdmin again. I haven't used it for long time and I always have cPanel based VPS. Price hasn't effected for me since my provider has some sort of a deal with cPanel but I want to be ready in case things go other way. I will create a information site with Wordpress.

I ve read and agree to the terms of services

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting