arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FREE DirectAdmin Web hosting
(01-23-2021, 09:45 AM)HarisHayat Wrote: Hello there!
Nice to hear that you are givingaway free web-host!
So can I know the validity?
Here are the details:
Username: HarisHayat
Domain: servzen.com
Reason: wanted a web-host for opening of my own host for gameservers & other stuff.
Accepting terms & conditions: Yes ofc.

Thanks!

You have been approved and the account info has been sent. Please check your Direct messages. Sorry for the huge delay. Been very busy.
Vladimir S.
BladeNode.com | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

@phoenixwolf Am curious.  How is the DirectAdmin Shared Hosting doing?  Have you started with replacing cpanel with DirectAdmin already?

Why I'm asking is that I've been checking my Website that was created with DirectAdmin and it's in great shape.  Panel is in great shape too.

Hence curious to know how  the project has taken off with Directadmin. Smile
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(12-30-2020, 10:54 PM)phoenixwolf Wrote: Hello, Posters

Bladenode.com is going to be offering premium Directadmin Web hosting in late January or early February of 2021. Due to the recent hike in cPanel prices, I have decided to offer DirectAdmin shared hosting and hopefully completely replace my shared hosting market. I manage over 1200 cPanel accounts worldwide and would love to lower my costs.

I have not used DirectAdmin in years and just now relearning how to use it again. I need beta testers to test out my web hosting and let me know how well it runs. It is essential to get the bugs out before paying clients to start using it.

You get to keep this account after the beta test is over.  

So what do I get?
2GB of NVM Storage
30GB bandwidth
1 Domain (free domains allowed or yourdomain.6srv.net) 
5 sub-domains
3 email accounts
5 Mysql Databases
5 FTP Accounts
Softaculous App Installer
Cloudlinux Powered
PHP Selector (PHP 7.4 or 7.3)
FREE SSL
NGINX & Apache
DDOS Protection
New York Data Center

Requirements
Must follow my terms of services. (https://bladepanel.com/knowledgebase/2/B...vices.html)

Must be a member of this forum

Please tell me below why you want free hosting and what you will be using it for.

You must give me a report via direct message or somewhere on the forums if admins allow it. The information must include how you like the hosting and if you have found any problems. 

You are the owner of this account and 100% responsible for it. I have measures in place to protect my network and my servers. I have 0 tolerance for abusers and will be terminated faster than you can say, baby Yoda.

Please understand that you will be placed with real paying clients. Please don't abuse this gift. 

I will request a close on this thread once I have enough beta testers.  

How do I get support?

Please submit all support related issues via https://post4vps.com/Forum-Support-Requests

How Do I get this sweet deal?
Please post below with:
a username (8 characters max)
a domain name or subdomain (yourdomain.6srv.net)
a reason why you want free hosting and what you will be using it for.
Agree to the terms of services. 

All account information will be sent via direct message.

Enjoy
PhoenixWolf
BladeNode Web Hosting
I want to pass your domain. Can I? When will this service remain active? I want to manage my original site with
Thanks Post4VPS
a username :2209901700
a domain name or subdomain :
moe.6srv.net

In the near future, I plan to replace and upgrade my personal WordPress website, and I will use it to test and upgrade my personal website.

I have read the terms of service completely and agree to it.

Thank you very much!
(03-10-2021, 05:35 PM)2209901700 Wrote: a username :2209901700
moe.6srv.net

In the near future, I plan to replace and upgrade my personal WordPress website, and I will use it to test and upgrade my personal website.

Thank you very much!

With respect @2209901700 We do not know you within this community yet. Maybe you should make a few posts first so we can get an idea about you before you apply for a service like this. This service is meant for members of post4vps.com in good standing. We don't know enough about you yet to judge this.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(03-10-2021, 11:57 AM)hamed Wrote: I want to pass your domain. Can I? When will this service remain active? I want to manage my original site with

What do you mean pass my domain? This Free hosting service is for Post4VPS members only. You of course can make a request. I am sorry if I did not answer your question. Could you please give me a little more information.

(03-10-2021, 05:35 PM)2209901700 Wrote: a username :2209901700
moe.6srv.net

Thank you very much!

Your request has been denied. I need you to be more active before I can trust you. You can apply again in the future once I see you more active. Big Grin

(03-08-2021, 11:42 AM)deanhills Wrote: @phoenixwolf Am curious.  How is the DirectAdmin Shared Hosting doing?  Have you started with replacing cpanel with DirectAdmin already?

Why I'm asking is that I've been checking my Website that was created with DirectAdmin and it's in great shape.  Panel is in great shape too.

Hence curious to know how  the project has taken off with Directadmin. Smile

I have almost 80% transferred. The rest of the 20% have chosen to stay and pay extra to keep cpanel.
Vladimir S.

(03-12-2021, 02:47 AM)phoenixwolf Wrote: What do you mean pass my domain? This Free hosting service is for Post4VPS members only. You of course can make a request. I am sorry if I did not answer your question. Could you please give me a little more information.

Your request has been denied. I need you to be more active before I can trust you. You can apply again in the future once I see you more active. Big Grin

I have almost 80% transferred. The rest of the 20% have chosen to stay and pay extra to keep cpanel.

i want ur hosting for my website forum . artagameing.ir . can u set up it with 5gb space? and what is dns ? what is country of server?
Thanks Post4VPS
Please use the below format to make your request. Also, see below for the answers to your other questions. Thank you.

Please post below with:
a username (8 characters max)
a domain name or subdomain (yourdomain.6srv.net)
a reason why you want free hosting and what you will be using it for.
Agree to the terms of services.

All account information will be sent via direct message.

2GB of NVM Storage
30GB bandwidth
1 Domain (free domains allowed or yourdomain.6srv.net)
5 sub-domains
3 email accounts
5 Mysql Databases
5 FTP Accounts
Softaculous App Installer
Cloudlinux Powered
PHP Selector (PHP 7.4 or 7.3)
FREE SSL
NGINX & Apache
DDOS Protection
New York, USA Data Center
Vladimir S.

Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting