arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Fancy back-linlk tags
(04-04-2020, 10:31 PM)deanhills Wrote: @LightDestory  I discussed this with @Dynamo.  Is this what you had in mind?
[Image: 3WbjC8H.png]

@tiwil  It is as you wish.  Simple referral link or banner link.

I like how it looks. But I feel unusual with that tagline "Just do 20 Posts per month for Keeping your VPS".
I think it'll be better like this "Do 20 posts per month to keep your VPS". Plus, you might add another tagline with other banner, like "Get a free VPS from us with nice specification" or something like that.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(04-06-2020, 01:10 AM)tiwil Wrote: I like how it looks. But I feel unusual with that tagline "Just do 20 Posts per month for Keeping your VPS".
I think it'll be better like this "Do 20 posts per month to keep your VPS". Plus, you might add another tagline with other banner, like "Get a free VPS from us with nice specification" or something like that.

As mentioned previously.  @Dynamooesn't have any objection to variants created from it.  It is your call.  If you want to do a simple link that will be OK too. If you want to create your own variant that is OK too.

For now I think this has been answered and am closing this thread. @LightDestory if you want to discuss this further please feel free to PM me to re-open the discussion.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting