arrow_upward

Unofficial Post4VPS tags
I am posting on this section because I don't know where it is supposed to be, I mean it isn't official either because it is just a suggestion at the moment. If you want to know more about tags, read my previous post here.
Today I present you a set of unofficial tags for Post4VPS, I have created 3 set of them with the standard sizes:
  • Leaderboard
  • Large Rectangle
  • Small Rectangle
Every set is composed of color variants and text-color variants.

I am not a designer, I am a coder so this is just a poor attempt to suggest some tags idea. Let me know your impressions!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Nice work @LightDestory! I really like your blue colored tags, I don't feel well with the other since it's not experiencing Post4VPS color.
We can improve on this of course, maybe other member have suggestion. Once again, nice work!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Great effort at making the tags @LightDestory. Don't ever say you're only a backend guy, your frontend skills are appreciable as well. Smile

I agree with @tiwil, it'd be better if there banners are only in blue/various shades of blue as that's gonna maintain the originality of the forum.

Once again, it's a good effort at getting started. I was also considering to make a few in various shapes/sizes but I'm not able to do it right now, due to shortage of time. I'll make some soon.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
it would be great to see unoffical tags and also colors for the users name. i think a lot of people would like that and i hope it might be added one day.
you got my vote if its counted Smile
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Thanks very much @LightDestory for the tags. @Dynamo is OK with those.

Regarding the comments. Please note that you are free to edit the tags to suit your own Website. As you wish.

Am closing this thread as "Added" and will put it in the sticky section of the Forum.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-03-2021, 01:44 AM
Last Post: deanhills
04-06-2020, 01:37 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting