arrow_upward

Poll: What is your favorite free webhosting panel?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sentora (old ZPanel)
6.25%
VestaCP
28.13%
Kloxo(MR)
9.38%
ISPConfig
9.38%
I-MSCP
0%
ServerPilot
3.13%
Froxlor
6.25%
Ajenti
6.25%
Other... (please post)
31.25%
Total
32 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (6):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite free webhosting panel
Hey guys,

I would like to know what your favorite free webhosting panel is.

Please vote or/and post below.
Here is the order of my favorite web hosting free Panels Tongue

1. Kloxo(MR) - It is the only one having all major functions, easy to use and reliable
2. VestaCP - Very secured and easy to use
3. Ajenti V - Very easy and reliable hosting panel
4. CentOS Web Panel - Its actually good with some bugs and security holes(they are continuously trying to patch them)
5. Sentora (forked version of zPanel) - I dont like it much but still its a good panel to learn about shared hosting
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Virtualmin is missing from the list. It's one of the most secure and popular but not exactly newbie friendly. Also I use Kloxo-MR which is pretty good.

I have tried CentOS Web Panel too. But it's too laggy and buggy. I asked about few bugged in their support forum which they decide to ignore. Nice interface though.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(11-16-2015, 04:40 AM)xdude Wrote: Virtualmin is missing from the list. It's one of the most secure and popular but not exactly newbie friendly. Also I use Kloxo-MR which is pretty good.

I have tried  CentOS Web Panel  too. But it's too laggy and buggy. I asked about few bugged in their support forum which they decide to ignore. Nice interface though.

Wanted to add Virtualmin, unfortunaly I forgot it. Never use it myself.... As you say it's not newbie friendly, so for my purposes it isn't that useful.
I tried AjentiV before and I likes it better than any pther panels i tried

VestaCP is fine also and i loke the fact that it uses nginx
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
(11-17-2015, 02:46 PM)RickB Wrote:
(11-16-2015, 04:40 AM)xdude Wrote: Virtualmin is missing from the list. It's one of the most secure and popular but not exactly newbie friendly. Also I use Kloxo-MR which is pretty good.

I have tried  CentOS Web Panel  too. But it's too laggy and buggy. I asked about few bugged in their support forum which they decide to ignore. Nice interface though.

Wanted to add Virtualmin, unfortunaly I forgot it. Never use it myself.... As you say it's not newbie friendly, so for my purposes it isn't that useful.

When I said it's not newbie friendly I meant you will need to do some more stuff in shh while installing the panel. But one you get it done using it is not hard at all. Very stable too.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(11-20-2015, 04:25 AM)xdude Wrote:
(11-17-2015, 02:46 PM)RickB Wrote:

When I said it's not newbie friendly I meant you will need to do some more stuff in shh while installing the panel. But one you get it done using it is not hard at all. Very stable too.

In that case, I misunderstood you. I thought you meant the UI. In my opinion the UI of Virtualmin is NOT friendly enough to provide it to clients.

(11-19-2015, 11:14 PM)corrida Wrote: Is 3owl good? Please I need to know.
Also, i'll check the websites you guys said, thanks!!

I guess this wasn't supposed to be here? TOTALLY NOT RELEVANT to the subject of this topic....
(11-20-2015, 06:47 PM)RickB Wrote:
(11-19-2015, 11:14 PM)corrida Wrote: Is 3owl good? Please I need to know.
Also, i'll check the websites you guys said, thanks!!

I guess this wasn't supposed to be here? TOTALLY NOT RELEVANT to the subject of this topic....

This thread is for WebHosting panels only not WebHosting providers and also 3owl is a reseller of youhosting and i highly recommend you to stay away from you hosting resellers with their crappy servers.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
I like VestaCP's User Interface the best, but I don't like that it has security risks, it doesn't have regular updates.
So I choose Kloxo as my favorite.
I use Sentora! It's the best in my opinion, or well... Kloxo has more features, but I'm too lazy to set it up. I only use it when I use YouHosting services.
Pages (6):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-30-2021, 06:56 AM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting