arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flutterblast down with Corona Virus!
(03-06-2020, 05:24 PM)deanhills Wrote: I just received very sad news from @Pacific Spirit - Jordy. Greg passed away about two hours ago. It totally shook me and I'm so very sorry. Wishing them all the strength to see this through.

I'm also shocked, When jordy told me about Gregory passed away. My condolences are with his family. Rest in piece, You're in better place now i hope god gives your family patient. We'll see you in the better place.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

OMG its really sad news he passed away damn that really shocking news i thought he will be recover to sad ,RIP Greg!
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Im really shocked about what happened to Gregory, i hope his family is alright now.
# RIP Gregory Sad
(03-06-2020, 05:24 PM)deanhills Wrote: I just received very sad news from @Pacific Spirit - Jordy.  Greg passed away about two hours ago.  It totally shook me and I'm so very sorry.  Wishing them all the strength to see this through.

WHAT???? PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS SOME SORT OF WIND UP!!!

Excuse the caps, I’m honestly shocked. This came out of nowhere! 

Gah this corona virus has been taking the lives of the innocent, insanely sad and scary.

RIP Greg, you will always be remembered Sad
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
That is really very sad. my hands are thrilling.I was so saddened to hear about Greg passing. I hope and pray that his family will have strength during this time of loss.
May Allah give them an easy and pleasant journey and shower blessings on their grave.
RIP Greg.  Cry

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
@Pacific Spirit you have my sincere condolences losing a friend.

I DON'T MEAN IT BAD IN ANYWAY OR FORM.
"he will be in a new place. god needed a friend and chosen the best out of the best."
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting