arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Domains/Sub-Domains Providers list
(10-13-2018, 03:47 AM)Abinash Wrote: Freenom.com does not work anymore, right? Or it is just me who can't access to their site.

It must be you alone, the freenom shit is running fine from my end.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Freenom is in certain ways even better than the other paid domain registrars. Like when one changes one's name servers of a domain with Freenom, the change takes effect almost immediately - sometimes faster in my experience than with paid registrars. I prefer the Freenom dashboard over the Namecheap dashboard as well. Easier to find things. Over the years I've become careful with how I use the free domains. I get it that Freenom wants one to have a viable Website on the domain, and also once the Website reaches a certain level of traffic, it may take the domain back and offer it to you at a price. So better not to use Freenom for a Website that you want to build traffic on. Better to use it for test purposes or personal Websites only.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I can't say that freenom is a piece of shit because it helped me to be on what iam now.
I know that freenom is good for testing ONLY but i learnt how to open a website / get a web hosting from it
co.nr stopped providing free domains from the 1st May of 2018. Should probably be removed. All of the dead providers should be removed from the list and the list should be remade to look cleaner and nice.

How come freedns.afraig.org is not included?
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(10-13-2018, 09:49 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: co.nr stopped providing free domains from the 1st May of 2018. Should probably be removed. All of the dead providers should be removed from the list and the list should be remade to look cleaner and nice.

How come freedns.afraig.org is not included?

Thanks HR for the co.nr i forgot to update them and also thanks for reminding me the freedns from afraid the service is amazing i guess far better then some random subdomain provider. Also removed every other provider who is either dead or stopped their services.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(10-13-2018, 08:11 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: I can't say that freenom is a piece of shit because it helped me to be on what iam now.
I know that freenom is good for testing ONLY but i learnt how to open a website / get a web hosting from it

Haha, that's right man.
I have also started from freenom.

Thanks @TrK, i will try to get my issue sorted somehow by today. Thanks for the response, you guys are great.
Freenom works great for me, but me from my side, I can only have 1 domain/accounts right now.
My friends account got this too, really disappointing to be honest. But ya, it's free.
Freenom does work @Abinash . Although I suggest using eu.org since its better in my opinion than freenom which generally sells your data and domain data.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(10-14-2018, 06:45 AM)Kururin Wrote: Freenom does work @Abinash . Although I suggest using eu.org since its better in my opinion than freenom which generally sells your data and domain data.

Yeah it works for me now too. 
Thanks for the information man, i will try it out.
(10-14-2018, 06:45 AM)Kururin Wrote: Freenom does work @Abinash . Although I suggest using eu.org since its better in my opinion than freenom which generally sells your data and domain data.

Any free service can't be trusted. You never what eu.org would be doing in backend, but anyways since their reputation is good for now, its all fine. Free should be only taken for test development & projects only.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting