arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Hosting Control Panel
(10-10-2017, 10:47 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: for me i use pure terminal for managing my website

i tried to install a panel before and mostly it doesnt work , doesnt feel great , crash , bugs , etc and basically im uncomfortable . and because of that i switched to just use pure terminal and using terminal is actually great

for file management you can use ftp and terminal itself . i mostly use terminal and only use ftp for upload/download a file

and for mysql setting i use phpmyadmin . it is much easier using phpmyadmin but you can use mysql console if you are pro enough

i try isp config before and i dont know how the hell to use it . the interface is kinda cryptic . and because of that i uninstalled it and install vesta cp . afterthat it error because of the mysql bug that i post before

so now im hosting my site with only terminal most of the time

Still working on queries in MySQL via terminal is more longer work, PHPMyAdmin does the great work Smile
If you have only one site then it's fine to do everything with a terminal but when there are multiple sites and also if several people access then using a control panel is a must. I won't let anyone to access shh in my vps. it's too risky even with restrictions. I would use Terminal only for essential maintenance stuff.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Well , i like using VestaCp , 1 command to install and easy to use , Before i used VestaCP, I've tried many Free CP, like ISPConfig 3, Kloxo-MR , Webmin , Kloxo-Mr is Complex and had Many Bugs , ISPConfig it is very complicated , so i use vestacp , and i am looking for like WHMCS but Free , and i found hopebilling and can integrated with vestacp
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
(12-23-2017, 02:44 AM)Arkiven4 Wrote: Well , i like using VestaCp , 1 command to install and easy to use , Before i used VestaCP, I've tried many Free CP, like ISPConfig 3, Kloxo-MR , Webmin , Kloxo-Mr is Complex and had Many Bugs , ISPConfig it is very complicated , so i use vestacp , and i am looking for like WHMCS but Free , and i found hopebilling and can integrated with vestacp

You cannot find anything like WHMCS for free, all those free billing platforms are either way different or even if someone is a "bit" near to WHMCS is very outdated.
(12-27-2017, 08:39 AM)Lampard Wrote: You cannot find anything like WHMCS for free, all those free billing platforms are either way different or even if someone is a "bit" near to WHMCS is very outdated.

Hello dude. WHMCS is for companies for example if you're a VPS provider or webhosting provider so WHMCS would be useful if you can afford, it's not made for free users but if you need free one you can use BoxBilling. I also want to notice that nulled WHMCS is available on Internet but that's illegal to use it cus WHMCS company may shut down your website if you've been reported.
(12-30-2017, 10:54 PM)AmirGT Wrote: Hello dude. WHMCS is for companies for example if you're a VPS provider or webhosting provider so WHMCS would be useful if you can afford, it's not made for free users but if you need free one you can use BoxBilling. I also want to notice that nulled WHMCS is available on Internet but that's illegal to use it cus WHMCS company may shut down your website if you've been reported.

I agree with AmirGT, i cant advice you to even try to use any nulled software as if your site got reported you may get problems even at real life so if you want WHMCS just pay 15$ monthly and get full access.
I think anything that illegal is not good and not appreciate the developer . And why we discuss about WHMCS nulled version or not ? I think this thread discuss about "Free Hosting Control Panel" xD
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
Sounds interresting however I feel abit confused about free panels, I always prefer a permium one.
Don't wait for it, bring it yourself!
Klox-MR was pretty good while I was using. But I had bunch of problems related to installation when developer released the version 7. It's important to do basic server hardening Whatever Free control control panel you use. Usually it's not panels fault but users fault when those hackings happen.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Yes, the free Control panels are the ones mentioned by the OP. I like Vestapanel the most because it looks someone professional and easy to work with. It looks somehow similar to CPanel (Paid one).
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-19-2019, 04:55 PM
Last Post: xdude
07-04-2019, 06:02 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting