arrow_upward

Pages (6):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Software You Use
There is a whole list of free software I use which are very useful. I have found free alternatives for most of the software I need except for Photoshop and Dreamweaver.  There are free alternatives for these too but I'm not comfortable with those. So here are mine,
  • BitDefender Free Edition.
  • FileZilla
  • FireFox
  • CDburnerXP
  • PuTTy
  • uTorrent
  • VLC Player
  • CCleaner
  • TeamViewer 10
  • Foxit Reader
    That's all I can remember but I'm sure there are more. So post your free software list too. I'm talking about Desktop applications, not those which we install in servers.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I use linux so almost all application is free and not going to list everything i use Tongue But only interesting ones that can be used in windows (i think) are:
  • Gimp (yes it is bad in comparsion to photoshop) but if your requirement is small and you need free maybe it can work.
  • Notepad++ or Geany are good if you need to write some codes. If you can write webcodes maybe you can replace dreamweaver even Tongue

Not more but maybe it is good and if i remember more i will continue.
- notepad++
- vlc
- openoffice
- openbroadcaster
- paint.net
- gimp
- filezilla
- teamviewer
- adobe (photoshop, premiere, etc) cs2
Hey Perry ! I meant FREE SOFTWARE so Adobe collection doesn't count except Acrobat Reader. lol I installed Notepad++ few months back but then totally forgot about it. I have no use for that since Notepad and Dreamweaver take care of everything.

GIMP
XAMPP
WinSCP
PuTTY
Google Chrome
Opera Beta
OpenVPN
Virtual Box
Atom
Notepad++
HeidiSQL
GitHub
Andy
RealVNC
Softether VPN
Cygwin
Tor Browser
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
(09-15-2015, 03:03 PM)xdude Wrote: Hey Perry ! I meant FREE SOFTWARE so Adobe collection doesn't count except Acrobat Reader. lol I installed Notepad++ few months back but then totally forgot about it. I have no use for that since Notepad and Dreamweaver take care of everything.

xdude since 2 years is adobe suit cs 2 is free and will be free forever.
(09-15-2015, 05:52 PM)perryoo11 Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 03:03 PM)xdude Wrote: Hey Perry ! I meant FREE SOFTWARE so Adobe collection doesn't count except Acrobat Reader. lol  I installed Notepad++ few months back but then totally forgot about it. I have no use for that since Notepad and Dreamweaver take care of everything.

legally it's not free. They just remove those activation servers and announced those who already have the license can reinstall it without using activation. Few months back I searched it on Adobe site but couldn't find the download link anymore. I wonder they would do it for version CS3 and CS4 too once they stop providing support for those. Smile

(09-15-2015, 05:58 PM)xdude Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 05:52 PM)perryoo11 Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 03:03 PM)xdude Wrote: Hey Perry ! I meant FREE SOFTWARE so Adobe collection doesn't count except Acrobat Reader. lol  I installed Notepad++ few months back but then totally forgot about it. I have no use for that since Notepad and Dreamweaver take care of everything.

legally it's not free. They just remove those activation servers and announced those who already have the license can reinstall it without using activation. Few months back I searched it on Adobe site but couldn't find the download link anymore. I wonder they would do it for version CS3 and CS4 too once they stop providing support for those. Smile

Adobe Creative Suite 2 is actually free
http://www.redmondpie.com/download-adobe...still-can/
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
Dude does that site is some kind of Adobe rep ? Even in that that check comments. If you live in somewhere they can really sue you then it can happen if you download and use it without a proper license.

Here's proof from more reliable source,
http://www.forbes.com/sites/adriankingsl...-for-free/

Here's from Adobe, the original post the reason for this confusion,
https://forums.adobe.com/message/4919014...sdid=KCHDS

I'm not say they will sue everyone who use it but technically if someone use it, distribute it or share it then it can be taken as piracy. Just because some random site says it's free doesn't make it free.

Ah that's better. I don't think they would try to hunt down everyone who use those old versions. But it's better to stay in safe side. Even though they might not mind using it they would definitely wouldn't like if someone share it to download for free.

Anyway back to original subject I forgot to mention EasyPHP. It's pretty cool and easy to install.

Pages (6):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-30-2021, 06:56 AM
Last Post: Honey
12-18-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills
09-16-2020, 11:20 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting