arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free VPS from HostLease
THREAD UPDATED AT SATURDAY 28 MARCH AT 09:42 GMT01+00 !!!

Dear members of Post4VPS,

As you know, we previously offered free VPS with large limits from my old data center in America. A new era has arrived for HostLease and the free service! We already offered Free Shared Hosting in Luxembourg (Offshore - Host Anything) but now the Free VPS is also coming back. This time it is not as limited as the previous free VPS version. We are currently working on some preparations for the new VPS.

PHP Code: (Select All)
VPS 0 (5 Posts Per Month)         VPS 1 (10 Posts Per Month)        VPS 2 (15 Posts Per Month)
Dedicated RAM128MB              Dedicated RAM256MB              Dedicated RAM512MB
HW RAID10 SSD
2GB                HW RAID10 SSD5GB                HW RAID10 SSD10GB
Premium Bandwidth
20GB           Premium Bandwidth50GB           Premium Bandwidth100GB
CPU Core
(s): 1                    CPU Core(s): 1                    CPU Core(s): 1
IPv4
1                           IPv41                           IPv41
IPv6
0                           IPv60                           IPv60
IPv6 Subnet
0                    IPv6 Subnet0                    IPv6 Subnet0
Port Speed
1000MBits             Port Speed1000MBits             Port Speed1000MBits
VPS
OVZ, (Linux)                 VPSOVZ, (Linux)                 VPSOVZ, (Linux)
Data CenterLelystadNL         Data CenterLelystadNL         Data CenterLelystadNL
Control Panel
Virtualizor        Control PanelVirtualizor        Control PanelVirtualizor
Full Root Access                  Full Root Access                  Full Root Access 

PHP Code: (Select All)
VPS 3 (20 Posts Per Month)        VPS 4 (25 Posts Per Month)        VPS 5 (30 Posts Per Month)
Dedicated RAM768MB              Dedicated RAM1024MB             Dedicated RAM2048MB
HW RAID10 SSD
15GB               HW RAID10 SSD20GB               HW RAID10 SSD25GB
Premium Bandwidth
150GB          Premium Bandwidth200GB          Premium BandwidthUNLIMITED
CPU Core
(s): 2                    CPU Core(s): 3                    CPU Core(s): 4
IPv4
1                           IPv41                           IPv41
IPv6
1                           IPv65                           IPv65
IPv6 Subnet
1                    IPv6 Subnet5                    IPv6 Subnet5
Port Speed
1000MBits             Port Speed1000MBits             Port Speed1000MBits
VPS
OVZ, (Linux)                 VPSOVZ, (Linux)                 VPSOVZ, (Linux)
Data CenterLelystadNL         Data CenterLelystadNL         Data CenterLelystadNL
Control Panel
Virtualizor        Control PanelVirtualizor        Control PanelVirtualizor
Full Root Access                  Full Root Access                  Full Root Access 

UPDATE: v0.5

NOTE: Because the sponsorship will be terminated at the end of this year, we will also have to make a switch from Post4VPS to LNB-Forum, because from next year we no longer have any ties with them, we want to join forces from Post4VPS to LNB. We will also give all members who come from Post4VPS a credit of 50 points.

RULES & INFORMATION TO OBITAIN A VPS! - DUE TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND ABUSERS:
1.) You must be Joined our Discord and our FORUM (Prevent spammers and abusers)
2.) You must have 50 Points to qualify for a free VPS
3.) Thanks the admins with the list of VPS'es
4.) You must keep 50 points per month at LNB-Hosting to hold your VPS.

FAQS:
Q: What if I don't make 50 Points per month?
A: Your VPS will be deleted and be placed for empty space
Q: I have a VPS plan, can I downgrade my higher VPS plan to a lower one?
A: No, once you upgrade your VPS you cannot downgrade. You will need to terminate your VPS and wait 5 days to request again.
Q: Where can I see all VPS Plans?
A: To view all VPS plans, please see this thread ->CLICK ME TO SEE THE VPS PLANS<-
Q: I lost my VPS can I apply again?
A: No, you must wait at least 5 days.
Q: I had a VPS before the closure of the previous VPS, can I get it directly?
A: Yes, users who claimed a VPS can obitain a free VPS without doing anything 1st month. (Verification is needed)
Q: How many VPS can I claim?
A: just 1 (one).
Q: My VPS cannot be started, how does this come?
A: it can take 2-4 hours till templates are synced fine.
Q: What happend if my VPS is unused?
A: If you haven't you use VPS within 48h then will we terminate it.
Any questions? No fine, let me know if you have any :Smile And tell me if you like Smile

ONCE your request is done and requirements then will we send private via Discord a link to order.
Oh, what a nice service!
Right now it is so easy to get a very "starter tier" VPS thanks to you and NanoKVM!

Really nice from you!

Keep this up!

Regards, LightDestory
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
The NanoKVM is awesome and I am sure you guys will offer awesome too. What a great time for us free vps hunters.

I have one question. What about the material? I mean,

Are we allowed to host anything on this vps , just like on the free shared hosting you offer ?

Also, please mention the hdd or ssd space for it !

Thanks a lot.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Your offers are always great and very unique. I am very excited for a second VPS from my favorite sponsor.
I was a free VPS holder from previous VPS's. What do i have to do to claim a new one.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
I'd a talk with Jordy on Discord and here are two things to clarify that'll answer all of the above questions.

- The disk space is 10GB SSD for all VPSes.

- To apply, one has to join the Hostlease Discord server and make a VPS request there. (It's mentioned in the OP but mightn't be clear to everyone.)

Please also note that presently the system bring down, Jordy isn't being able to create the VPSes so it'll be sometime before you can actually have the VPS although you can apply in the meantime.

I'm very much appreciative of Jordy and Hostlease for personally investing into this server for getting free VPSes to the members of this community.

Cheers to Hostlease!

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
clienthl is suspended and i cant apply
"This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information."
We had one overdue which was not paid so the DC suspended it haha, but we are working and it will be back today Smile

We are working on the vps issue. We are unable to create them. I update you once it has done.
(02-08-2020, 08:02 AM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: We had one overdue which was not paid so the DC suspended it haha, but we are working and it will be back today :)

We are working on the vps issue. We are unable to create them. I update you once it has done.

@Pacific Spirit

Is everything oK @your end?.. Yesterday, your website was suspended when I wanted to visit the client area, today (as of now) there is an issue with your TLS certificate!.. I think, someone missed the certificate chain authority part... You should check on that.

Also, the last time I logged in, I've found a required double-authentication thingy.. Thus, I just logged out. I must say though that I've removed my private information when you canceled my VPS request when shutting down the free service a couple of months ago (or so.) I don't like to leave my private information behind when they don't serve any purpose.

Anyway, good luck!
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
(02-09-2020, 01:14 PM)fChk Wrote: @Pacific Spirit

Is everything oK @your end?.. Yesterday, your website was suspended when I wanted to visit the client area, today (as of now) there is an issue with your TLS certificate!.. I think, someone missed the certificate chain authority part... You should check on that.

Also, the last time I logged in, I've found a required double-authentication thingy.. Thus, I just logged out. I must say though that I've removed my private information when you canceled my VPS request when shutting down the free service a couple of months ago (or so.) I don't like to leave my private information behind when they don't serve any purpose.

Anyway, good luck!

What you can do in the meantime when we fixing anything is that you contact us via Discord or per email.
(02-09-2020, 01:14 PM)fChk Wrote: Also, the last time I logged in, I've found a required double-authentication thingy.. Thus, I just logged out......

They enforce everyone to enable 2FA. Actually this 2FA thingy is just for improving your account security. So I don't think this is an issue. And I have already enabled it for my HostLease account.

Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-31-2020, 04:41 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting