Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free VPS from HostLease
@Littlemaster , the old forum got much errors and something happened with mysql. So i think that Pacific prefers to use a new software as his experience with mybb went wrong.
Gimme +rep Heart
[Image: img.php?userid=496]
Thanks For Post4VPS and HostLease for the amazing VPS 18
@Littlemaster and @youssefbasha, the point is that we will moving to MyBB later. Our VPS is not 100% completed as our website. We are using a brand new server for our forum. Hostlease is hosted in France, LNB on the Luxembourg server. Our VPSes are in the NL server.
Terminal
HostLease Media Group Netherlands - Leaders In Hosting Service Solutions!

CONTACT US:
Homepage: https://www.hostlease.com
Email: sales@hostlease.com
Phone Number (WhatsApp Free): +31 6 14355166
Got one free VPS from HostLease. This time it also provides Virtualizor control panel, which is perfect.

@Pacific Spirit If possible, I would suggest you may add more versions of Ubuntu available in the Reinstall OS list. Now it only provides one version (ubuntu-18.04-x86_64). Would be glad if you can also offer some more older versions such as ubuntu 16.04, so I can test run some older programs with it. Smile

Do you have more wishes for OS'es? Let us know a bigger list so we can add more OS'es in one version update.
Terminal

CONTACT US:
1 request, I want Cent OS 8 in the OS Installation option!

Because I want to take safe steps to get the latest OS version rather than getting problems like VPS is overloaded!
Running Therapy to restore ability
Just install it and leave the system for a few minutes alone and you're good to go Smile
Terminal

CONTACT US:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations Neoon 143 8,039 01-29-2020, 09:00 AM
Last Post: LightDestory
  Anyone knows any free, slow, node.js app VPS/hosting? kbartek 14 1,092 11-15-2019, 09:16 AM
Last Post: ikk157
  FREE VPS 3 locations by LNB-Hosting from HostLease. Pacific Spirit 13 1,853 08-22-2019, 12:24 AM
Last Post: deanhills
  Free VPS Hosting @ FreeVPSClub! IEpicDestroyer 44 20,526 08-19-2019, 06:39 PM
Last Post: perryoo11
  [NOTE: VPSs DISCONTINUED MARCH 2019] GigaRocket back in free post4host VPS business! deanhills 35 3,898 03-21-2019, 12:56 PM
Last Post: deanhills