Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: [email protected]
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free .ca (Canadian) extension domain
Greetings, Recently i found a company which offer ".ca" domain extension for free, to register domain you've to pay only ICANN fee which i 0.3$ i think.

but whenever i try to process on 2nd step (login/register) i always fail so i created account first then try it but now they say 9$ but still i think i'm facing because because i convert it to English who can understand this French language please let us know if they really give .ca for free.

Https://planethoster.ca

when we redirect from their planethoster.ca to planethoster.com i guess price is different from both version so only french people can grab .ca for free, i don't know.

This could be trap to get people's attention.

let me know your thought.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Already tried using https://www.planethoster.ca/?lang=en instead of running the site through a translator that might get detected by the site and block you from ordering?
(03-18-2019, 03:01 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote:  Already tried using https://www.planethoster.ca/?lang=en instead of running the site through a translator that might get detected by the site and block you from ordering?

I already tried, but i facing 404 error after registration.
Terminal
Best Regards,

Same, i tried to register and after i typed my info it asked for 9 dollars and a billing method
(03-18-2019, 03:04 PM)youssefbasha Wrote:  Same, i tried to register and after i typed my info it asked for 9 dollars and a billing method

hmm, seems like they just doing it for publicity. If anyone else experiencing same so let me know i will delete/close this thread.
Terminal
Best Regards,

Ok searched on LET and found that
"Whoops, not working anymore, requesting thread closure."
Here you are the source: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/15...ain#latest
I tried contacting their support, they said you need to have a canadian address, I entered one but it seems to still ask for payment(even with added tax), which is very weird
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(03-21-2019, 10:31 AM)Honey Wrote:  I tried contacting their support, they said you need to have a canadian address, I entered one but it seems to still ask for payment(even with added tax), which is very weird

Have you tried with VPN/Proxy ? maybe i'll work then.
Terminal
Best Regards,

Canada is one of the countries with the most bureaucracy in the world. I doubt it would ever make it easy for every one to get a dot.ca domain. It has to be a scam. As far as I know you have to have a canadian registered organisation or business to get a dot.ca domain. And it's usually much more expensive to get a dot.ca domain than a regular tld.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ▀▄ SHARED/RESELLER/MASTER RESELLER/ALPHA RESELLER HOSTING HOSTING ▀▄ Free Dedi IP! Pacific Spirit 2 187 02-02-2021, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Pacific Spirit
  Limitless Hosting - Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting - From $0.50/month - SSD, FREE SSL Lampard 1 618 01-17-2020, 08:20 PM
Last Post: youssefbasha
  50% OFF - SSD Web Hosting - 1Gbps Connection - cpanel - Free SSL - 24/7 Free support HostSailor 0 769 08-26-2019, 02:08 PM
Last Post: HostSailor
  THEHOSTINGKING LAUNCHING AND NEWYEAR OFFER- 40%OFF + FREE 1GBPS PORT[ SSD HOSTING] Thehostingking 4 1,308 01-06-2019, 11:31 AM
Last Post: arsalahmed786
  Affordable VPS ★1Gbps ★ DDoS Protected ★ 24/7 Free Support HostSailor 0 1,108 09-25-2018, 12:27 AM
Last Post: HostSailor