arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free .ca (Canadian) extension domain
Greetings, Recently i found a company which offer ".ca" domain extension for free, to register domain you've to pay only ICANN fee which i 0.3$ i think.

but whenever i try to process on 2nd step (login/register) i always fail so i created account first then try it but now they say 9$ but still i think i'm facing because because i convert it to English who can understand this French language please let us know if they really give .ca for free.

Https://planethoster.ca

when we redirect from their planethoster.ca to planethoster.com i guess price is different from both version so only french people can grab .ca for free, i don't know.

This could be trap to get people's attention.

let me know your thought.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Already tried using https://www.planethoster.ca/?lang=en instead of running the site through a translator that might get detected by the site and block you from ordering?
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(03-18-2019, 03:01 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Already tried using https://www.planethoster.ca/?lang=en instead of running the site through a translator that might get detected by the site and block you from ordering?

I already tried, but i facing 404 error after registration.
Terminal
Best Regards,

Same, i tried to register and after i typed my info it asked for 9 dollars and a billing method
(03-18-2019, 03:04 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Same, i tried to register and after i typed my info it asked for 9 dollars and a billing method

hmm, seems like they just doing it for publicity. If anyone else experiencing same so let me know i will delete/close this thread.
Terminal
Best Regards,

Ok searched on LET and found that
"Whoops, not working anymore, requesting thread closure."
Here you are the source: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/15...ain#latest
I tried contacting their support, they said you need to have a canadian address, I entered one but it seems to still ask for payment(even with added tax), which is very weird
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(03-21-2019, 10:31 AM)Honey Wrote: I tried contacting their support, they said you need to have a canadian address, I entered one but it seems to still ask for payment(even with added tax), which is very weird

Have you tried with VPN/Proxy ? maybe i'll work then.
Terminal
Best Regards,

Canada is one of the countries with the most bureaucracy in the world. I doubt it would ever make it easy for every one to get a dot.ca domain. It has to be a scam. As far as I know you have to have a canadian registered organisation or business to get a dot.ca domain. And it's usually much more expensive to get a dot.ca domain than a regular tld.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting