arrow_upward

Pages (18): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(10-27-2015, 07:17 PM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: Yes, it is.
I currently hold a VPS 1, it's GREAT!! Really looking forward to whenever the person holding VPS 13 gives it up Smile

It's hard to believe anyone would give up a free vps like that. Anyway another good news is now freevps.us offer you 2 vps providing you make 40 posts per month. I think it's a really good offer for anyone who can do 2 posts per day.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(10-28-2015, 12:45 PM)xdude Wrote: It's hard to believe anyone would give up a free vps like that.
Especially when people are staring with a gun in hand to shoot it down.Try changing the position of gun.The holder may under estimate the value of that VPS and suddenly it drops.

Thank you  Sweet

(10-28-2015, 12:45 PM)xdude Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 07:17 PM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: Yes, it is.
I currently hold a VPS 1, it's GREAT!! Really looking forward to whenever the person holding VPS 13 gives it up Smile

It's hard to believe anyone would give up a free vps like that. Anyway another good news is now freevps.us offer you 2 vps providing you make 40 posts per month. I think it's a really good offer for anyone who can do 2 posts per day.

(10-28-2015, 01:18 PM)Littlemaster Wrote:
(10-28-2015, 12:45 PM)xdude Wrote: It's hard to believe anyone would give up a free vps like that.
Especially when people are staring with a gun in hand to shoot it down.Try changing the position of gun.The holder may under estimate the value of that VPS and suddenly it drops.

Good point both of you Smile
If I can't get the VPS 13 then I'll shoot for VPS 7 (so then I can create a redundant-ish network of VPSs, or even a CDN).
ya .. freevps.us is nice P2H forum. I had got a vps 3 months ago . Smile
Freevps.us has decrease the amount of posts you need to keep your vps alive. So now you only need,

15 posts per month for 1 vps
30 posts per month for 2 vps

(12-02-2015, 03:29 AM)xdude Wrote: Freevps.us has decrease the amount of posts you need to keep your vps alive. So now you only need,

15 posts per month for 1 vps
30 posts per month for 2 vps

Sounds freaking awesome i think i ll request a VPS there too
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
I think that we should follow FreeVPS, or even give something more, like 3 VPS for 30 posts.
Members should have a reason to join here too. And in the last two months there were no new active members.
I think that this is why GalaxyHostPlus took away his VPSs.
(12-02-2015, 01:05 PM)Dudi Wrote: I think that we should follow FreeVPS, or even give something more, like 3 VPS for 30 posts.
Members should have a reason to join here too. And in the last two months there were no new active members.
I think that this is why GalaxyHostPlus took away his VPSs.

Are you serious man 3 VPSs for only 30 posts and it ll lead to so much spam here. My suggestion lower the monthly posts to keep VPS active to 20 posts per moth but not that suggestion(3 vps for 30 posts). One more thing if you thinks it ll help you for getting more Users then you are wrong my dear it is newly born forum so it take time to establish itself among FreeVPS.us and Freedomain.club once it get some rep then you ll see how many users will join Post4VPS.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(12-02-2015, 02:16 PM)TrK Wrote: Are you serious man 3 VPSs for only 30 posts and it ll lead to so much spam here. My suggestion lower the monthly posts to keep VPS active to 20 posts per moth but not that suggestion(3 vps for 30 posts). One more thing if you thinks it ll help you for getting more Users then you are wrong my dear it is newly born forum so it take time to establish itself among FreeVPS.us and Freedomain.club once it get some rep then you ll see how many users will join Post4VPS.

Yes, I'm serious.

FreeVPS.us is a "old, big brand" in VPS World. And there a VPS costs only 15 posts/month. We can call them Samsung if we compared them mobile brands.
Post4VPS a small and a new competitor, like Xiaomi. They are almost as good as Samsung, but they have no name yet. So their main attractive properties is their price, they are much cheaper.
Main features of post4vps is high amount of resources and KVM servers. So it's little different from freevps. At freevps there aren't many KVM vps offers and even those available doesn't have lots of resources here.

I don't know if lowering post amount would get more members here because it depends on the requirement. If you want a Linux vps and don't need 2GB RAM then you can your vps easy fast at freevps or freedomainclub. Also it's easy to make posts there since they have less restrictions about spam. But if you are looking for 2GB RAM or a KVM vps then this is the only option out there.

Pages (18): Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting