Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[GREAT-OFFER] .COM Domains only in $3.5
Hello Guys,
Haris here,
My friend is selling domains [ONLY .COM] for $3.5 and it is very low for .COM in 1st year!
As you have to pay about 12$ in next year!
Provider of domain will be GoDaddy! and the Control panel will be also given..
@ Requirements
- Fresh GMAIL account.
- Payment Method: PayPal
@HarisHayat.  When you did a similar "domain promotion" in April 2018 you had many members excited who were disappointed in the end.  We received complaints about the long term ownership of the giveaway domains.  So please don't repeat the promotion in our Forum. 

If members wish to PM you they can go ahead.  But members should note they will do this at their own risk.

Note I've removed your personal Facebook contact details in the OP.

- closed -
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my VPS 9!  I'm finally up and running again after the upgrade to KVM.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  .tech domains for $49.99/10 years [BLACK FRIDAY] NomadicSingularityArray 9 1,438 12-03-2018, 03:22 PM
Last Post: TrK
  Instant Dedicated Server Hosting | High Reability & Cheap Price | Great Support serverwala 0 688 02-02-2018, 11:06 AM
Last Post: serverwala
  .99cent .XYZ domains Mr.Monkey 15 5,747 07-27-2017, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Lampard