arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA V online best RP making missions
(11-19-2019, 08:37 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: When i was thinking that gta v can work on my pc i searched and found out that dispatch missions are easy and takes no time.

You are right. Also I suggest you to get it as the BF sales are coming so it won't be expensive and the game is so funny and full of stuff so you'll never get bored from it.
(11-20-2019, 09:51 AM)AmirGT Wrote: You are right. Also I suggest you to get it as the BF sales are coming so it won't be expensive and the game is so funny and full of stuff so you'll never get bored from it.

I will because i will get a new gaming pc on the end of this year Smile
But i heared that gta 6 is coming too
(11-19-2019, 06:19 PM)AmirGT Wrote: Yeah my rank is very low regarding the hours I spent in the game, I started playing the game In October of the last year, I spent 1440 hours (until now) in the game. And yeah that's a good amount of money but for higher ranks you can call it some small exchange as your bills will increase because there are stuff you have to upgrade like your vehicles, apartments if needed, weapons and you will have to buy missions and much things but yeah you will enjoy the game.

Woah that’s an insane play time!!! I don’t know mine exactly, but I’ve been playing since around 2013 ... However, I never got the time to play for prolonged periods of time, hence my low rank. The hardest part is to build up your progress... once you reach a certain level, it becomes much more easier and more fun!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
(11-20-2019, 01:49 PM)ikk157 Wrote: Woah that’s an insane play time!!! I don’t know mine exactly, but I’ve been playing since around 2013 ... However, I never got the time to play for prolonged periods of time, hence my low rank. The hardest part is to build up your progress... once you reach a certain level, it becomes much more easier and more fun!

I never suggest to play alone as that will be so boring and won't be funny, I always suggest you to bring some friends to play with you so they can help you to finish your missions fast instead of getting some random people that might leave the mission before even starting it, dying lots of times or even do some stupid stuff in the mission. If you ever needed any help in the game I'll be always here to help.
I never played gtav online or offline due to my low PC specific even though the game looks really cool and realistic
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(11-21-2019, 10:01 AM)AmirGT Wrote: I never suggest to play alone as that will be so boring and won't be funny, I always suggest you to bring some friends to play with you so they can help you to finish your missions fast instead of getting some random people that might leave the mission before even starting it, dying lots of times or even do some stupid stuff in the mission. If you ever needed any help in the game I'll be always here to help.

All of my friends that actually have gta v have lost complete interest in the game. So trying to convince them to play with me is plain impossible. My current way of doing things is to play with randoms, and if they’re good, i send them a friend request and ask them if they’re interested to play with me regularly. That has proven itself to work quite well actually! It’s only disadvantage is the fact that you might not always be online when they are, all due to time zones of course.

You can’t really help me since you’ve mentioned previously that you play on pc. I play on ps4, so that won’t work out.

(11-24-2019, 03:08 PM)Khadeer143 Wrote: I never played gtav online or offline due to my low PC specific even though the game looks really cool and realistic

There are many mods out there for gta v that make it more playable on low-end pcs. They do so by decreasing the settings (e.g. framerate, resolution, etc...) further down than the game allows by default. Some even let you control aspects that the game doesn’t allow, e.g. how far the terrain renders. That can help significantly in making the game playable on a low end pc.

But here’s where gaming consoles step in, its much cheaper to get a ps4 and play gta v compared to getting/building a pc that’s capable of running it.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
(12-03-2019, 02:47 PM)ikk157 Wrote: All of my friends that actually have gta v have lost complete interest in the game. So trying to convince them to play with me is plain impossible. My current way of doing things is to play with randoms, and if they’re good, i send them a friend request and ask them if they’re interested to play with me regularly. That has proven itself to work quite well actually! It’s only disadvantage is the fact that you might not always be online when they are, all due to time zones of course.

You can’t really help me since you’ve mentioned previously that you play on pc. I play on ps4, so that won’t work out.

Same with my friends but for my friends who just started the game I join with them and do some missions with them to increase their rank and money but I don't now as they are busy at school and exams. And I meant if you need help like how to do a mission or you wanna know what something does or whatever, I'm here to help.
(12-03-2019, 07:16 PM)AmirGT Wrote: Same with my friends but for my friends who just started the game I join with them and do some missions with them to increase their rank and money but I don't now as they are busy at school and exams. And I meant if you need help like how to do a mission or you wanna know what something does or whatever, I'm here to help.

Ah that sucks! You’re basically in the same scenario as I am when it comes to getting your real life friends to play with you. Mine lost interest due to the fact that they got busy with school, tests and exams as well. Quite annoying, but can’t blame them.

I appreciate your offer into helping me out with the game. I always have questions on many aspects of it (can’t remember any as of now). Will ask you here whenever i get any questions.
Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-06-2018, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Vuluts
09-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting