arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Question] Best game you ever played
The best game for me is Real Racing 3. Perhaps because I really enjoy playing racing games. Smile

But there are also many other great games on my lists, such as SAMP, Minecraft, PUBG and Street Fighters.

(12-25-2019, 04:18 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: The best game for me is Real Racing 3. Perhaps because I really enjoy playing racing games. Smile

But there are also many other great games on my lists, such as SAMP, Minecraft, PUBG and Street Fighters.

I used to enjoy the game but later on the game really became P2W, each upgrade required so much gold that I simply had to ad farm till I was able to afford it, If you're rich, you'll continue to enjoy it, if not, you might need to grind like crazy xd
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(12-25-2019, 04:18 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: The best game for me is Real Racing 3. Perhaps because I really enjoy playing racing games. Smile

Lets just agree that Real racing 3 is not the best. SAMP is the best game in my opinion. it is more fun, maybe old but Gold. i wish this game will be back like the old days when everyone was active...
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-02-2021, 01:45 AM
Last Post: mzltest
04-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
06-22-2020, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting