arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Games You Play or Played
The first online game I played was Evony.  It was fun but I got bored since with a war game like that it's hard to do anything else since you have to keep an eye on your cities all the time. Now I play this city building game called Anno Online. It's a pretty cool game no wars so less stress.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Runescape. Minecraft clasic. Moon walker.

And more.
Runescape and Moon walker sounds interesting. What type of games are those ? I mean city building or what.

As for single player games I have to mention Candy Crush. This is a seriously addictive game.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Runescape is an castle age game. You need to work for xp. So you can get better armour.

Moon walker is not that special its just an space emulator XP
Runescape
Minecraft
and some others that I don't remember

Couldn't play online games often.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
my childhood spent with Mario Bross

and 17 years later ... berlajut with, seal-online, rf-online, warcraft, cabal until now, but it's been a little sparse playing online games, it's just continuing the game browser
I dont like to play online games but i play a game online that was Grand Theft Auto 5 online game. its awesome game.
The first online game that I ever played was Doom 95 back in the 56k dialup days. After that, it's mostly been Counter-Strike, Quake, Unreal Tournament, Rocket League and some random MMO games here and there. I enjoy the multiplayer experience much more than the singleplayer games simply because you meet so many different kinds of people.
I like to play online multiplayer games, mostly war games.
I like to defeat other troops.But I have not seen many active game sites.Mig33 was a favourite.

Thank you  Sweet

Only agar.io. Shameful huh? Besides that, maybe some lazy games on Coolmath Games or something.
But if you mean online games that connect to the Internet I've played Garry's Mod, Robocraft, and a bunch I can't remember.
Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: xdude
06-29-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting