arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games you still playing BUT should have stopped playing
I started playing carrom pool, now got addicted to it. It is a great time pass, nothing more than that. I win many games but losing the big one. Actually by playing it we don't earn anything.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...lip.carrom
Between it really enjoyable to play with facebook friends. But we will get addicted and will keep playing by thinking we will win next time. Also the game has in app purchases too.

Thank you  Sweet

Interesting topic as i was struggling to find topics to post something and yeah we all have those games which we should have stopped but playing i am still playing an facebook game "Criminal Case" its an old game but i am somehow addicted to it so i am unable to leave it
I don't know why, but from time to time I like to install and play Grim Fandango or Theme hospital. xD
I'm playing Counter Strike 1.6 time to time. I left playing 1.6 in 2017 switched to CSGO, Have reached Global Elite and even FACEIT Level 10, But the memories does not seems to go away. The accuracy of the game is just still there. No matter how bad the graphics can be but it still is the most accurate game for me, In CSGO you literally get CSGO'd where you shoot someone head and the server does not register, but in 1.6 there is nothing like this at all, If you hit him you did hit him.
Even thought 1.6 is now dead because most of the anti-cheat have been cracked and hackers are all along, but there are still players who still plays and i still play with them. There is always something exciting about it!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

I can't move on from Point Blank!

The game is a FPS game developed by Zepetto and entered Indonesia since 2009 and has changed publicher 2x and now gets service directly from Zepetto!

I like this game because this game is very exciting and crowded until now!
Terminal
Solo Developer
The biggest issue is games and from a time that i quit i realize many things.
my story with games started since i was a kid, i was watching my brother playing games such as the famous shooting game counter strike 1.6, at the time i started playing offline to learn the game, and the addict started, i used to play that game like 7 to 6 hours a day eat sleep play repeat and thats it the hole day goes to playing even i couldn't find a time for my homework thats what made my gaming addict a danger year after year the addict grows and i start making servers and renting them for people and spending a lot of time creating and coding cs 1.6 plugins, editing, 2016 i lost my famous server that were the 22th world rank server at that time even lack of players that was really impressive for such a boy like me doing everything solo won't relay on anyone communicate with others from outside his country dealing with companys getting sponsors, convincing people to buy stuff on my server etc, and i hired also a scripter that was doing scripting for me for co owner rank on my server, but i also taught him many things about linux and servers, after closing that server i switched to mobile games, since i got a brand new samsung galaxy grand prime plus that time i used to play many games but the one that got me addicted its mobile legends its a 5v5 moba game similar to league of legends, i used to play it for about 2 years and i quit because i will have the national exam the one currently still preparing for it, so since i quit all types of games just watching some netflix series and hanging out with some friends and i focused on my studys i received a good results especially with my school marks i become a good student, and getting more sociable with time, now in this quarantine period i back to play the mobile legends one but a set a goal is to reach legend rank then quit the game because i make goals on everything so i set a goal and reaching it, doing things with goal its a waste of time, after those experience i realized that playing games is a waste of time and i rather do something on usefull on my free time than playing video games such training or painting or anything useful. this is my personel experience and i recommanded everyone to start thinking about quiting games and plan for future goals like your setting goals for a future job....
i hope my experience would help you in a thing and you may learn from it.
Watch this beauty till the end..

The games criteria is too much change now. people mostly choose a simulator games or mystery games in android/iOS and also gamer now a days use mobile to play. the old concept is hardly seen somewhere even a small %age are using PS4 or xbox to play games.
i am now a days playing Carrom on Android. it's my childhood game. when i was young we all siblings and cousins are played it on physical carrom board. and sometime even played all night.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
For me, it has to be GTA V (Online to be exact)

Why should I have stopped playing it?

Well, there are several reasons:

First off, GTA V is an extremely old game... and there hasn’t been much new DLCs added to it that are actually fun (apart from the new heists, those are amazing!)

Secondly, the in game content for online is unnecessarily and insanely overpriced... that’s rockstars way of getting you to buy in game currency with real money.... not cool!

Thirdly, there are many kids online that just want to ruin your day and will keep killing you and blowing your vehicles up just for the sake of it... it’s especially annoying if they do it in a freeroam mission and ruin your days/months worth of hard work by blowing it up.

And finally, none of my friends play it anymore... so I find it difficult to find people that are trustworthy and skillful to play missions and heists with (many people only join to purposely keep failing the mission/heist every time... and due to the flawed restart system, they’re able to restart constantly, making it hard for you to leave... and leaving mid mission in gta v online makes rockstar label you as a “bad sport”, putting you in sessions with people that do that as well... not a session you want to be in.)
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
League. Of. Legends.

It's a good game, but I am severely addicted to it. All my friends play it. They are all addicted too.

I've spent a LOT of money on digital objects that don't change the game at all.

My bank account absolutely hates me for it, but I can't help myself.

I am seeking help, please contact me if you are also a fellow victim of LoL.
The game that I am still playing is This War of Mine.

In fact, I have played this game for more than 5 years. I know I should have stopped playing it, but I am afraid I just can't.

Perhaps because I really love playing war games. And this game is so challenging, especially that I always need to find ways fighting for survival inside the game. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: xdude
06-29-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69
05-24-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: sAmI
04-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting