arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games you still playing BUT should have stopped playing
I recently start playing pubg lite again due to bored daily havibg some fun again in pubg like old times
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Thanks @xdude

The last game I played is an adventure RPG called Magic Rampage. it is a bit like Super Mario....you move left right and jump and kill baddies and find visible and some secret loots and gears and go to higher levels. it has single players levels and multiplayer dungeons. really cool game .....cause it can be enjoyed totally without paying and it takes good amount of practice and planning to play.

i played it for like 2 days for a total of say 14 hours. lol

next is Hearthstone card game. various type of power cards and you get a hand a play against AI or other players. takes strategy and can be enjoyed for free. but huge variation of cards. I mean i think learning to card count might be easier that achieving a total mastery on it.

played for say 5 hours for a day.

Then there is the free turn based strategy game... i think it is like those civilization games. called FreeCiv. I played that say 30 times or so. but thats like months ago last. I might play that again in future.

thats like the last couple of games I played. Though none within the last two months or so.

Now about Limbo....I think there is a version of it on android playstore. But I am talking about the pc version. Awesome game. you must play it. great graphics, takes huge planning and quite fun. it is a black and white game. but the graphics is so awesome. you move left right through various terrains and do things to save your lost sister i think....a platformer as before.

Please try it once. I tell you. or at least watch a vid on youtube.

Re... sorry.. i answered what are some of the games you played last ? cause i didn't play any RTS after the Age of Empires ones and mythology. I still love them. what i love is to watch the terrain and the characters and the building up. it is awesome. i think it's very cute to look at. it gives me peace somehow. lol

but these games take huge fast clicking , especially at higher difficulty levels. lol
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
@rudra

I checked the game you mentioned. Now that's something! lol, Not my cup of tea but a friend of mine instantly has started liking it.

Well, I don't play mobile games at all. It was like 5 years ago last time I played a game on my phone. That was Candy Crush. Nothing after that. For some reason, I couldn't get used to gaming on phone. Not even my favorite games.

Well, you are right about high difficulty levels that need insane clicking. But I think it's the same in all games it's clicking or pressing buttons on a joystick. The funny part is how your focus works on that. Don't even feel the time part. You stop the game to find out hours have passed.

Hmm, I don't think I have heard about this game FreeCiv. Sounds interesting. I will look for it.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

San Andreas Multiplayer? xd
Been playing on a roleplay server as a cop.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(08-17-2020, 06:18 AM)Manal Wrote: San Andreas Multiplayer? xd
Been playing on a roleplay server as a cop.

Big Grin SAMP still contains some modern things.Their developers are constantly updating. I still play Vie City Multiplayer. If we count whole vcmp players. It is under 200. Developers of VCMP are almost dead but i still play it.
btw no one will believe that i still play Sega's Street of Fighter 3.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
i am not a fan of new games. i will always play the old games and wont get the new ones. i am playing Wolfenstein enemy territory. used to play minecarft also. gta san andreas. mta san andreas. Counter strike
and i had tons of old games i used to play but now i have less time.
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: xdude
06-29-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69
05-24-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: sAmI
04-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting