arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giga Mega Deals 2019 (Valid till 30 Juli 2019)
We at HostLease are busy restoring our VPS. Unfortunately we have not yet received a reply from QN, but we are sure to resolve this asap. Now in the meantime we have updated our other OVH, Root and ColoCrossing servers. All servers now run at 1Gbps at network speed. That is why we thought it important to give discounts on our hosting plans up to 90% of the normal retail price. View the specifications and deals at: https://secure.hostlease.com/cart.php?gid=15 and let us know if you like this offer. Of course you can always order a package and we will certainly help you.

^Jordy.
Those are some impressive deals, I don't really use a webhost but at that price point its very competitive, I wonder if its really that much profitable to provide those services at such low cost?
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(05-31-2019, 10:30 AM)Honey Wrote: Those are some impressive deals, I don't really use a webhost but at that price point its very competitive, I wonder if its really that much profitable to provide those services at such low cost?

This is just one of our lowest prices on a temporary cheap deals as that we one of the expensives providers in europe. So this is something new at us that we want to try it out.
This is the biggest offer i saw in HostLease
Will that offer stay after the purchase or one time only?
This offer is recurring. If you order it before 30th of July.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting