arrow_upward

Pages (9): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GigaRank Free VPS Provider
(08-19-2018, 02:33 AM)fitkoh Wrote: gigarank is no longer offering vps hosting. http://gigarocket.net is still doing shared hosting with the same great forums & people

Yep. They have stopped their vps service like 2 months ago. Which makes Post4VPS is the last property functioning and stable free vps provider out there. They used to provide a very good service even thought only offered 512MB VPS. Still their free shared hosting service is very good and working great.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(08-19-2018, 05:16 AM)xdude Wrote: Yep. They have stopped their vps service like 2 months ago. Which makes Post4VPS is the last property functioning and stable free vps provider out there. They used to provide a very good service even thought only offered 512MB VPS. Still their free shared hosting service is very good and working great.

I believe freedomain.club now operating as http://freevps.club is still working although I suppose properly functioning and stable are always up for debate. Looking at their forum activity I question how long they will stay around.

The one big advantage that corey has over the many post for vps that have fallen is that freevps.club does not rely on sponsors for vps.
(08-19-2018, 01:50 PM)fitkoh Wrote: I believe freedomain.club now operating as http://freevps.club is still working although I suppose properly functioning and stable are always up for debate. Looking at their forum activity I question how long they will stay around.

The one big advantage that corey has over the many post for vps that have fallen is that freevps.club does not rely on sponsors for vps.
True.  Corey has loads of integrity too and has made a great contribution to the need for free VPSs.  He deserves to be supported.  freevps.club is not his main focus as he has a busy day job, but it is easy to see from Forum discussions when he and IEpicDestroyer are online and when it is it is a good time to ask for a VPS.  If you have some spare time it would be nice if you could make some posts at freevps.club to help get the community to be a bit more active.  Corey does have a supply of VPSs available.  He also has good support from IEpicDestroyer who is helping him with setting up the VPSs.  So there is more than one person involved in the giving and supporting of the VPSs at freevps.club.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(08-19-2018, 07:57 PM)deanhills Wrote: True.  Corey has loads of integrity too and has made a great contribution to the need for free VPSs.  He deserves to be supported.  freevps.club is not his main focus as he has a busy day job, but it is easy to see from Forum discussions when he and IEpicDestroyer are online and when it is it is a good time to ask for a VPS.  If you have some spare time it would be nice if you could make some posts at freevps.club to help get the community to be a bit more active.  Corey does have a supply of VPSs available.  He also has good support from IEpicDestroyer who is helping him with setting up the VPSs.  So there is more than one person involved in the giving and supporting of the VPSs at freevps.club.

But they have to do something with their forum design and their stats which shows wrong data everytime i login. The forum looks really dull and i lost interest in that forum after their theme. When it was recently started, the theme was still better than that they have now.
(08-23-2018, 07:58 PM)Lampard Wrote: But they have to do something with their forum design and their stats which shows wrong data everytime i login. The forum looks really dull and i lost interest in that forum after their theme. When it was recently started, the theme was still better than that they have now.
@Lampard.  This is very valuable feedback. Thanks very much for posting it. Can you post the above feedback at freevps.club as well - like it will be incredibly valuable for corey?  Maybe two separate topics.  First one is very important - the stats issue.  Maybe you could provide a print screen or something, or just more detailed specifics and maybe make a recommendation of how it can be improved.

Then a separate feedback about the theme.  Maybe you could provide a detailed discussion of how the new theme can be improved.

I realize detailed reviews is not your cup of tea and you don't have spare time, but if you could do that, it will be much appreciated.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (9): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting