arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graphic Cards/GPU
(09-26-2019, 07:00 PM)kabir145 Wrote: Hey,
There is alot of debate on graphic cards/GPU performances on our gaming communities, so i thought to bring this matter to this forum as well, since we got many experts on this forum.
actually my real question is: Why lower specifications Graphic cards works better than high specs? (almost all times)
its not only my experience but many other users experienced it, I had a GTX 660 and my friend had a GTX 1080 but i was getting much better FPS from him

Well, it really depends on how you have it setup. Have you installed the proper and latest drivers for both the graphics cards?

Also, other hardware can be the limiting factor. Which prevents your GPU from working at its full potential. For example, the power supply might not be able to supply the GPU with enough power for it to work at its peak.

So I really suggest looking further into this.

Maybe try swapping the GPUs with each other and see of the results change?
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
Actually the fps also depend on processor and ram not only on gpu and on which game you got better FPS on GTX 660 than GTX 1080
i really don't get why this conversation is going on. this is totally impossible to get better fps on gtx660 than gtx 1080. with drivers installed for both.

full potential and bottlenecks come into play much later.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(11-24-2019, 05:11 PM)rudra Wrote: i really don't get why this conversation is going on. this is totally impossible to get better fps on gtx660 than gtx 1080. with drivers installed for both.

full potential and bottlenecks come into play much later.
This conversation would have made some sense if no one had answered with something usefull but as many of us said, its possible when you are try run a high spec GPU on a potato pc.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-03-2018, 03:31 PM
Last Post: chanalku91

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting