arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Graphic Card ! RX 570 or GTX 1650?
Graphic cards have always been the most fascinating thing for me when it comes to Computer hardware , I am always looking up online for new Graphic card technologies , features , advancements. I recently( 2-3 months ) bought a new PC for myself , earlier i had horrible laptop where i couldn't run any game since it did not have any Dedicated Graphics card , so i only played very limited games because of that , When I bought my pc i did not have a huge budget to buy a PC with graphic card. 

Now that I have saved up some money , I wanna buy a Graphic card for my pc , But i have been so confused , distracted by so many graphic cards , I cant figure out the best one ! So im just here to take some suggestions for graphic card for my pc , 

My pc has Ryzen 3 2200G processor , and my budget is around 200 USD , Help me out which graphic card should i buy or Should i save up some more money , for even better ones.

Btw one more thing i could share with you guys is that my pc build Is really a very Budget type build , I made my pc in 300 USD , and this beast can run literally all AAA titled games easily , But obviously the settings will all be low , and i also play on 720p , If you are on a tight budget then i highly recommend you to go for AMD's APU since the Integrated Graphics provided in it strong enough to play AAA games, I don't really care about high settings , I'm a guy who prefers FPS>Appearance , I can run PUBG at 60 Fps , Apex at 50 FPS  (High Detail) , GTA Stable 60 FPS , like im really happy that i went with this APU.

Now it is time to upgrade this beast, I need suggestions on which Graphic card should i opt for !
Graphics card i already have in mind:
RX 570
GTX 1650
@GodLikeGill has written a PM to me about the authenticity of the opening post, and am giving him the benefit of the doubt.  So have removed my previous post and the quotation marks, so that the discussion can continue.  I have also amended the heading of the thread so it is more clear what the subject is about.

GodLikeGill Wrote:Now it is time to upgrade this beast, I need suggestions on which Graphic card should i opt for !
Graphics card i already have in mind:
RX 570
GTX 1650
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
If you can already play the games at the settings you want, then why buy a new card ?

First find out what you want to achieve and then work on it.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
NVIDIA GFORCE series is one and only choice for me. they have wast experience to invent gaming GPU's and No heating issues like AMD technology.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
@rudra Im getting the bare minimum fps to play AAA games , just take Apex Legends , i love playing that game but i get 40-60 fps , Sometimes it drops to even 30 in some areas , And you know fps games like these require more fps(frames) , Plus i have some money in my bag so why not upgrade something i really want !

@sagher I know NVIDIA GFORCE is really good and has achieved a lot of reputation , But i have seen some reviews on youtube , The difference in NVIDIA and AMD graphics right now is that AMD provides more FPS for the same price as NVIDIA but AMD graphics get heated really fast and considerably more than NVIDIA.
ok. i get it. 2200g is 4 cores on a single die. you should read lots of reviews with an eye towards the max possible card over which there will be cpu bottleneck if one uses 2200g. good luck.

re. it is there somewhere at rx570 - 580 or gtx1060 or 1660. now it depends a lot on rsm speed and use case etc. good luck.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(07-26-2019, 06:52 PM)deanhills Wrote: @GodLikeGill has written a PM to me about the authenticity of the opening post, and am giving him the benefit of the doubt.  So have removed my previous post and the quotation marks, so that the discussion can continue.  I have also amended the heading of the thread so it is more clear what the subject is about.

I also think It was written by him, plagiarism detector didn't find anything so I think we need not to worry.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
@rudra Its not even near 1060 - 1660 , They are way out of my budget , the actual competition right now is between 1650 and rx 570 , Because both of them cost almost the same, But as i mentioned above nvidia has done a great at reducing power consumption and reducing heating up , whereas amd provides more fps instead of power consumption/heat.
It seems that you'd get GTX 1650 for more performance while streaming whereas you'd get RX 570 for more gaming performance while not streaming - although, that was noted around the time they were released. Any newer titles will benefit from all new technology whereas older games will be fine with these cards and you should be able to play any free multiplayer games just fine with them.

a. Get GTX 1650 for streaming.
b. Get RX 570 for just gaming.
c. Don't get either and use your money to get even more financial power.
(07-27-2019, 02:34 PM)GodLikeGill Wrote: .... the actual competition right now is between 1650 and rx 570 , Because both of them cost almost the same, But as i mentioned above nvidia has done a great at reducing power consumption and reducing heating up , whereas amd provides more fps instead of power consumption/heat.

As you already mentioned in your OP you prefer FPS>Appearance, I suppose AMD RX 570 should be your choice. Smile

But for me, I would like Nvidia GTX 1650 a bit more because power/heat is one of my main concerns.

Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-25-2019, 04:13 PM
Last Post: Decent12
04-03-2018, 03:31 PM
Last Post: chanalku91

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting