arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys, which Graphic card you have currently or planning to buy in future
i have currently GTX FORCE 900
At the moment I have Intel HD 400, HD 500 and HD 3000.
But I'm planing to buy a Ge Force 1030-1050 in the future. Maybe in 2019.
I was planning to buy and build my RIG with 1080TI but I am not sure which brand will be the best in terms of GAMES and RENDERING
(02-28-2018, 07:00 PM)Dudi Wrote: At the moment I have Intel HD 400, HD 500 and HD 3000.
But I'm planing to buy a Ge Force  1030-1050 in the future.  Maybe in  2019.

I totally agree with this recommendation.  For me GeForce is awesome.  Color is amazing.  When I need to upgrade my hardware in two years time I want to move back from my brand computer (Dell) to a generic assembled one, and have a GeForce card again.  I aways used to have one until my first ever brand computer in 2014- the Dell, and I'm still missing the card.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
NVIDIA GFORCE HD 3D graphic cards are the only choice of me. the first i buy is 2GB NVIDIA GFORCE Card. with HiRES output of VGA,DVI,HDMI.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
DirectX: http://i.imgur.com/vqGfbNR.png
and i want GTX GeForce Heart

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

I got a pintch with GTX or NVIDIA for choosing 1080TI brand for my upcoming RIG but right now purchasing video cards in our country are to much over price due to mining adiks! low demand high price protocols even store doesnt want to sell if you only buy graphics card they want you to purchase setup of CPU before you can buy one.
ASUS Geforce GTX TITAN X-12GD5 12GB GDDR5 VGA

That's what I chose since last january! And according to the trial just play the game GTA V + HD graphics control I get FPS average 146 and is enough for game games in the future
Terminal
Solo Developer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-25-2019, 04:13 PM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting