arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help convert monero to skrill balance
Hello friends . I had a question and I said it is better to ask here maybe you can help me.
My first question is how can I use skrill without having a bank account?
And my second question is how can I convert Monero into my Skrill Balance account? Do you know a reputable site? I found it on a site I was searching for on Google but this site stole all my monero which was about 25 Euro and never returned it to me so please suggest the site you used to be valid.ty
According to Quora:

Quote:You can use Skrill without card or bank account but you will be able to use it only with other Skrill users. You will be able to top up your account from other Skrill account. You can get even a Skrill card and than use it. Skrill will be your payment account.
And for the Monero to Skrill exchange, to date, I only know this site https://exchanger24.org/xchange_XMR_to_SKRL/ (I've never tried it but I know about it). You just need to fill in the forms about how much you need to convert and enter your informations. I can't help you with this site since I've never tried it and I only send the site to you as a suggestion.
Good luck and tell me your opinion if it works/doesn't work!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting