arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
buying host with monero??(website's links)
[Image: shutterstock_694989925.jpg]
Buying VPS or Web Host with monero!!please share vaild hosting's link .

Hi . Anyone know of a hosting buddy who has a site hosting provider? (Not for free). I want to buy web host with monero money? if anyone know a website please send me website link . i search in google about this issue but most sites were either not valid or had certain conditions to offer their service with monero money.
Thanks Post4VPS
If hosting providers accept crypto currencies then it is mostly BTC or ETH (generally one of the more established and older crypto currencies).

Anyway check this out: https://web.getmonero.org/community/merchants/#services

I see some hosting providers and domain registrars listed there.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Hello!
I'm a vps hosting provider and I will accept monero please PM me if you're interested.

if not, why not just convert your monero to Bitcoin?
(03-06-2020, 11:39 PM)kwvps Wrote: Hello!
I'm a vps hosting provider and I will accept monero please PM me if you're interested.

if not, why not just convert your monero to Bitcoin?

Probably because the exchange fee and the bitcoin expensive miner fee

Bitcoin transfer is very expensive that is probably the reason for not converting it to bitcoin . Monero have lower fee and you dont need to convert it
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(12-02-2019, 10:05 PM)hamed Wrote:
[Image: shutterstock_694989925.jpg]
Buying VPS or Web Host with monero!!please share vaild hosting's link .

Hi . Anyone know of a hosting buddy who has a site hosting provider? (Not for free). I want to buy web host with monero money? if anyone know a website please send me website link . i search in google about this issue but most sites were either not valid or had certain conditions to offer their service with monero money.

I don’t recommend buying hosting with cryptocurrencies. This is for several reasons:

1) You may easily get scammed. The host can easily just take the payment you sent them and simply not give you what you’ve paid for (if at all).

2) The cryptocurrency fees can get quite outrageous. For example, if the host lets say requires you to pay $5 in monero per month, you’ll have to spend more than that to deal with the fees.

3) reoccurring payments through cryptocurrency is quite hard if even possible. Which is why many hosts choose not to use them as a payment option.

However, if you still insist, what I do recommend is that you contact individual hosts (preferably not big ones as they won’t care) and see if they can make it work for you. You might even find some of the sponsors here willing to do it for you. 

Best if luck!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
I 've done it. This is the best site for transmitting the online currency (down the site address below).
I bought the bitcoin site 10 days ago with real money. It didn't take 15 minutes for me to be able to pay off and the bitcoin had been credited to mine. (It's a very fast site). You can even transfer your online exchange to other existing ones. For example, monero to bitcoin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-01-2016, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting