arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hidden Refuge steps down as Tech Consultant
My sincere thanks to Hidden for all his great helps to this forum community.

Still a bit sad to hear him stepping down as our Technical Consultant though. This must be our biggest loss ever. But I fully respect his decision.

I hope that one day, if possible, he will get interested in the VPS thing again. Smile

It is sad to hear this news, @"Hidden Refuge" is a very interesting person and very helpful. He helped me a lot of time, with direct conversation or via his tutorial.
His step down will hit everybody because he is like a pillar of this forum when it comes to support and generaly techy stuff.

I hope everything is going well on his end and that he will soon retrive his interest on VPS world.

I will be waiting for his return, like the heroes does on comics!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
thank you for everything you have done for me hidden refuge. you are a great person! it is sad for me and all of us to hear that but i hope everything in the end will go well for you
best wishes from me Heart Smile
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Well, its kinda loss but i am really thankfull for whatever he have done for post4vps forum and for us as users since I don't remember HR ever refused to help me when needed or ignored pm.
Good luck for your future
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting